Reviews for Whisperer
Sara chapter 1 . 7/3/2013 it wrong that this is my Kuroshitsuji OTP? Either way, that was pretty damn hot. Loved it.
Claudexsebby1232 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVED IT ALOT!... I really wish people would write more Will/Claude fics cuz DAYUM THIS IS HAWT!. I might even write a little oneshot on my own! But I do hope you write more of this pairing...maybe put a little fluff in doesn't hurt to be OOC once in a while. OOOOH AND IF YOU DO...PLEASE DO MOAR YAOI ALSO! If you ever wanna talk to me or sumfin my username is the same.

Neko1000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Okaaayyyy... More fluff please?
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I thought more people would've SEEN the pairing. But no. *sadness* I LOVED THIS ONE THOUGH! The only one!
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
that. was. should write more...there arent much Will/Claude fics...
newspapercabs chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this. That and I have secret fondness when Claude bottoms. And the slow seduction was wonderful; how William justified letting a demon touch him, so long as he doesn't return the same touches and then slow, wonderful, painful fall.

I was surprised at how in-character they were. Usually with romance, you have to ignore or change bits of their personality, but you kept them purely themselves (in my opinion).

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed your writing.
just-a-shadow-of-death chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Fantastic. Great story. Loved it.
Nakaharra Sunako chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love how you put emphasis on their glasses, lol. (Since I am a real megane danshi fangirl, but anyways XD)

Since Claude is the uke in this fic, I absolutely adore it. Not that I hate him topping, just that not many people write about 'this' side of him -laughs-

As for this fic itself, it would really make my day if you continued it. Though of course it is your choice :) Good job! -thumbs up-
Ukiuki123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OHMYGOSH this is the hottest thing of my life. I LOVED the last line SO MUCH. actually, it's funny i've never really been into this couple, but OHMYGOD this is AMAZING!~ the last line is brilliance too!

my mind just blew up.
PetiteFee24 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011

This was HAWT... really, really, hawt.

Beautiful and soo IC reading... even though that the timing is just wrong... I mean Claude is the love child of a catnip tequila of william and sebastian *ROFL*

GThis is... this is... just... arghh PERFECT.

Tippypot chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I never write reviews...mostly because I'm not a good writer and feel my words have no worth and yet I couldn't help but have to review this.

I just recently got onto a Claude x William kick and decided to hunt to see if anyone had the same idea I did, and I stumbled across this gem. Now this was hot. Really hot. I enjoyed the way the story progressed, as William's composure slipped bit by bit. Well written, I think they were both really in character despite the situation. Really great. 3
Scarper chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I salute you. This is just... hot. Well done, very well done. X3
animaven chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh, how I love the final line - they didn't take their glasses off, not once - as a person who wears glasses, it was made even more intimate for me. These two gorgeous, glass wearing hunks, screwing each other into eternity , no clothes, but the glasses stay on. My mind is screaming . Thanks for a great story.
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was nice. I usually never bother to read ClaudexWilliam (or SebastianxWilliam for that matter), but it was nice to see an actually, possible, relationship between the two. Well done.

Though I will criticize your disclaimer. It was fine, stating the obvious fact that you didn't own it.. but was it necessary to say all associated companies. Only one company truely owns it for they are the main publishers and the original anime creators- Square Enix. FUNImation however does not own it, they only own the dub voices (which suck terribly).. nothing more. Basically, your better of stating the most common (though you can make it funny like some). I do not own Kuroshitsuji, Yana Toboso does.

Okay.. that's really all the criticism that I can give this story. Your grammar, descriptive details, and spelling where fine. No lines wrong. No OOCness.. Just fine, other than that disclaimer.