Reviews for Cruelty Has Many Faces
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
That was sad. Suzaku and Lelouch are both my favorite characters!

I loved this story so much!
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Characters were depicted so well, fantastic writing and story!
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
sad, but great!
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was so... so... I love how in-character Suzaku is. As much as us fangirls like to imagine them being totally head-over-heels, truth is Suzaku is freaking pissed off and really does want to kill Lelouch, regardless. I like how you did this and now I wanna cryyy (Don't worry, this is the initial reaction while watching CG)
Ohmu's Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
And I was so sure it would be Lelouch's consent that is dubious...! Fun, fun, interpretation of the theme. Suzaku's disgust is tangible and the reader feels it.

Strangely, I still identify more with Lelouch. Who knows what he feels, extremely detached as he is from emotions, but. I kind of get the feeling that this time - well, many times - he's a victim of his own sharp reasoning.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Ohhhhhhh, how fabulous. How utterly, truly, marvelously fabulous beyond words. It amuses me that the dubious consent seems aimed more towards Suzaku, who doesn't really seem to know exactly what he's doing, rather than at Lelouch, whose inner personality is laughing in sheer twisted glee at his newfound power over his friend/enemy. Oh, that was a complete *joy* to read. I seem to have found a new favorite author.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Whoa 0.o
animaven chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You seem to have really found the perfect love-hate relationship. It seemed real to me, so you succeeded in showing how you feel about them and their feelings for each other. Lelouche is on top of things as always, and yet isn't the Top in this case. Very interesting.