Reviews for Headed West
michelle chapter 18 . 2/29
awesome ending! it couldnt be better!
michelle chapter 17 . 2/28
it was awesome! just fantastic! congrats!
Kurochach chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
Ah seriously you nearly made me cry because of the last chap' with Lightning departure and what Serah said...
And seriously if someday you right a sequel of Headed West you can be sure that I'll be there to read it.
Good there and thank you for this story !
denebtenoh chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
Oooohhh loved it! loved it! please tell me there will be a sequel! Fang getting into Lightnings nerves AGAIN! yay!
denebtenoh chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
OOOOHHH YOU MADE ME CRY!
I swear pal! I cried and cried the moment Hope held her! my heart was already soaring when we found out she was so close to Serah, but still... I CRIED! ooh Im still trying to prevent those tears from falling! I loved it! totally loved it!
denebtenoh chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
Oooh awesome! poor Lightning! she got all beaten up! Im glad shes back in the saddle!
denebtenoh chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
Well, for me, I just adore the way shes turning to be, the way shes softening to the Estheims, maybe actually seeing them as her new family.
As for Hope, I just adore the way he sees her, just like we all do: with all that steel, determination and strength, that can only come in the form of our Lightning. Of YOUR Lightning, Raz.
denebtenoh chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Awesome! especially the ending, it sent me chills down my spine!
denebtenoh chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
Awesome! Ive always loved a sensitive Lightning! a side of her we can see sooo very scarcely! thank you for this cute chapter!
denebtenoh chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
This is going just awesome! I havent been able to stop from reading! I love it!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
As unlikely as it is, I really hope you end up doing that sequel. I enjoyed this story far more than I expected. But it left quite a few unanswered questions. And that makes me sad
tlrc chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Damn, it's been a long time and I still miss this fic. Dont remember how many times I re-read this.
I wish I can read the sequel when Fang come and go after Light
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Gahh x.x this is horrible! DX what am I supposed to do now, I need a sequel :c and glad fangy is finally here :D now we just need lightning :3
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Tribesfangy
Fangy awesome
Fangy lightning best pairing ever! And Flight :)

Must gind Fangy :o
Oreo chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
After you've finished up some of your other projects, maybe you could revisit this story and write either a prequel or a sequel. I'd personally like to see what exactly happened during Lightning's time during service, and how she came to acquire Odin, then lose him. But I'm also torn with wanting to see what happens next, and to see you continue some of your other smaller drabbles that haven't breached the third or fourth chapter.