Reviews for Headed West
Melondelights chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Omg, I can't believe it took me this long to come across this. I absolutely love your writing. Keep it up
michelle chapter 18 . 2/29/2016
awesome ending! it couldnt be better!
michelle chapter 17 . 2/28/2016
it was awesome! just fantastic! congrats!
Kurochach chapter 18 . 7/10/2015
Ah seriously you nearly made me cry because of the last chap' with Lightning departure and what Serah said...
And seriously if someday you right a sequel of Headed West you can be sure that I'll be there to read it.
Good there and thank you for this story !
denebtenoh chapter 18 . 5/13/2015
Oooohhh loved it! loved it! please tell me there will be a sequel! Fang getting into Lightnings nerves AGAIN! yay!
denebtenoh chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
OOOOHHH YOU MADE ME CRY!
I swear pal! I cried and cried the moment Hope held her! my heart was already soaring when we found out she was so close to Serah, but still... I CRIED! ooh Im still trying to prevent those tears from falling! I loved it! totally loved it!
denebtenoh chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
Oooh awesome! poor Lightning! she got all beaten up! Im glad shes back in the saddle!
denebtenoh chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
Well, for me, I just adore the way shes turning to be, the way shes softening to the Estheims, maybe actually seeing them as her new family.
As for Hope, I just adore the way he sees her, just like we all do: with all that steel, determination and strength, that can only come in the form of our Lightning. Of YOUR Lightning, Raz.
denebtenoh chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Awesome! especially the ending, it sent me chills down my spine!
denebtenoh chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
Awesome! Ive always loved a sensitive Lightning! a side of her we can see sooo very scarcely! thank you for this cute chapter!
denebtenoh chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
This is going just awesome! I havent been able to stop from reading! I love it!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 18 . 4/13/2015
As unlikely as it is, I really hope you end up doing that sequel. I enjoyed this story far more than I expected. But it left quite a few unanswered questions. And that makes me sad
tlrc chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Damn, it's been a long time and I still miss this fic. Dont remember how many times I re-read this.
I wish I can read the sequel when Fang come and go after Light
Guest chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Gahh x.x this is horrible! DX what am I supposed to do now, I need a sequel :c and glad fangy is finally here :D now we just need lightning :3
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Tribesfangy
Fangy awesome
Fangy lightning best pairing ever! And Flight :)

Must gind Fangy :o