Reviews for Grounder
Twinings chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
You write some of the best original characters I've ever read in fic. I'm also impressed with the way you're able to expand on your source material. I didn't think Inception particularly lived up to its hype, but you've really fleshed out its world and made me consider revisiting the film. Good job.
Key Ssam D chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
This was a beautiful story, i rlly enjoyed it now after reading this story I'm gonna have 2 go and try and find another fanfic on ficsher, I'm probably gonna b disappointed cause there probably isn't another Robert fanfic out there as good as this one but just had 2 give u ur praise
BregoBeauty chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
What an exciting way to end the story! Love that it ends on a hopeful note for Robert and Susan. :)
masha chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Smart Fischer. Even Eames is so fricking impress with him. This is what I love about your characters, they're smart and they're witty.
masha chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
I stumbled upon this because tv tropes recommend it. You have a knack in writing OC, giving them characters, with history and real problems. I really enjoy your writing here.

And your Robert is fantastic! He's smart, he's ruthless and he's definitely not apologetic on the fact that he's richer than your God. It's wonderful to see him learning through the rope this way, he's aware that he's not skilled in dream-sharing, but that won't stop him getting into in his bide to keep his sanity. This is a great read.
BregoBeauty chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
Oooh, looks like trouble has arrived... There's only one more chapter left? Say it ain't so... ;(
BregoBeauty chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Yay for Eames joining the team! :) Love the name for the hijacking device. Hehehe.
BregoBeauty chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Great chapter! Long but oh so good! :)
BregoBeauty chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Twisty, turny. Loving it! :)
BregoBeauty chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Susan and Eames? Really? I didn't think she was old enough to be Eames' mum. But interesting... :)
Inceptionlover chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I already liked your first story, so it's good to see that you write a sequel. Very good chapter, can't wait for more!
trudes193 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Twisty turny, hmm! intrigued and a little confused, the intimate parts were good more detail then what you usually write but enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to the next chapter
babu237 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
another detail saturated wonder!
BregoBeauty chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow, what an intriguing start! Poor Robert, he seems to really be coming unhinged. Hopefully Susan can help him regain a grip on reality. :)
trudes193 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
good start, really enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to the next one.