Reviews for From Want of Family
RurouniSakura chapter 1 . 7/13
Dani has always been one of my favorite characters on Danny Phantom, and I loved the rest of this LOTR/DP crossover series. It made me quite happy to see her get some of the attention she deserves (and see Gladriel get to play Grandma, of course). Thanks for the great story! :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 6/10
So sweet .
neah20 chapter 1 . 1/28
omg thanks for your histories... I read all... The 3 history wiii
niyuu chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
and a wonderful way to wrap things up! personally I'm with the group that says that Danny is technically Dani's father, but it still works
chicaalterego chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
It's funny, when I was reading this fic I remember another one. One called "Strawberry Fields" in which Dani is also the main charater (the funny part is that they don't have a thing to do with each other).
It's rare to find good Dani fics, though many have used the "Dani finally finds a family" idea... I, if I were her -with no ties, nor a stable home- would have rather stayed in the land of male bishies, but that's just me :P
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
A wonderful series that I'd love to see more of! I'd love to see Jazz or the adult Fentons headed to middle earth! Thank you for being an awesome author. And/or a continuation of this! And now I want to read the books again.
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awww! So sweet.

When I was going through the first scene, my initial reaction was, "Why doesn't Dani just ask Danny if she can stay with him?" Then I saw that the rest of your story simply set the stage for that.

Really nice one-shot. I found that it captured everyone's emotions appropriately. It's a fitting end to your "Middle-Earth" series...unless you're not done after all.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awesome.I had wondered about Dani, but forgot to ask about her. I really liked this one-shot. I do hope to see the entire family visit the elves.
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I can't believe it! You actually did it! The very thing I asked you to do more than two years ago during Vlad's story! ;-)

And you said you didn't think you would!

I was looking for something when I saw this story and the description, and I thought, "Eh, probably not any good." A couple of minutes later, I suddenly froze. "Wait a second…" I zipped back to this story and saw… Miriam1! :-D

I finally get to see a sequel to your previous stories that puts Dani in Middle Earth.

Hmph. And you probably weren't even going to tell me about it, were you. ;-)
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Glad to see a story where Dani is a strong character.
Shiro Inutoko chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
SQEEEE! Dani is so cute! I loved it! I'm also really honored that you consider my tiny 'ittle bitty plot bunny an inspiration. I can't help but feel that I didn't help much and you would have come up with something on your own eventually.
Aurora Borealis 97 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
AWESOME! I really love this. Ugh, I don't recognize the names... I'll have to fix that. One thing though. One of the times Dani was insisting that she wasn't the same as Danny, you called her Danny. It was kinda ironic. Anyway, awesome story. Bye!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
An awesome oneshot I loved it, it brought a smile to my face. I loved you mentioning the Uruk-hai in Elrond's trying to understand Dani's story. I hope you are doing well and as always may God bless you :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Well Danielle got what she wanted, in a way she is Vlad's kid because like "her father" all she ever wanted was love but unlike him, she did get it.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.