Reviews for End Game
MissDigikitty chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
I would like to inform you, after previously being addicted to just your Program stories, and now having completed the Chosen trilogy that I am irrevocably, undeniably, in love with you. I've never met you, I know nothing about you, but these stories are some of only a handful that I will never forget and will frequently re read. Thank you, so very very much. I'm glad they get to live on together.

P.S. keep up that Cure story!
butterflybrain chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Oh my god, what a ride!
Amazing writing, amazing story, lovelovelove your stuff!
And Wash and Book lived. The movie took artistic liabilities.
BIGDAMNGRIZZLYBEAR chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
You keep taking the crewmembers that aren't Quite as complicated as Mal, Zoe, and taking them to new heights. Simon has a level of depth in this verse', especially this story, that is just fantastic. We see him turn into every much the Warrior as any member of the crew, and we see that he has been through as much as Mal, just in a different way. River has been evolved into something that I think no one else could have pulled off, And the way you dealt with Inarra's illness is something no one else has even come close to covering. In Inarra's cure you gave Simon his great medical achievement, making that side of his character full and rounded. Most authors just focus on making a "man" out of him and getting him a little dirty, you made a real three dimensional entity. I generally don't focus on Badger that much, but you gave him more sides too. I hope that we will see another Chosen story with Badger as more of a central character, because now it's there to work with. Inarra became more than just an angel that chose to fall, you gave her a piece of Zoe's steel, turned her into a LIONESS. Publish. You have the gift, if you don't write for a living, you need to. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this storyline, taking Rayne to new heights, and the rest of the crew with them. Beautiful.
SidheHawk chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Did the kids age?
Fun story.
tracysgate chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
Truly amazing work. The entire series! love the ending...

3 Spike as daddy cobb ... and the Angel goes evil edge was awesome. love badger the big kiddie softie :)

you wove the characters together amazingly. thanks so much for sharing with us :)
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
Congratulations on a fabulous series, truly heartwarming and gut wrenching at the same time. the way you blended the two concepts was flawless and i loved everybit of your story. x x x
Alia92 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
;( poor Inara, stupid Mal!
Alia92 chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
(gasp) o heard something bout Inara being sick on the series that Joss wanted to do but never got the chance to. Is that where you got the idea from or that came from your own creativeness?
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I love ur storys and i kno u said ur done with the chosen verse but i d love 2 find out wat happened 2 the cobb brothers and how lily and jason fel in love just a suggestions well ima go read ur newest story bye
jane0904 chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
Happily ever after ... oh, how much I love the fact that this means exactly what it says! Thank you so much. Thank you.
Dherea chapter 20 . 3/8/2011
What a journey! I have loved all of it! My only question...did the children never age? Any chance we find out what happens to them? Lily was such an interesting child...so much potential- already gifted with foresite and wisdom. Please give us a follow up with her.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story...all of your stories are amazing! Keep cranking them out! ;)
goddessofbirth chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
Ah...finally got to read all of this:) I'll be honest, once we hit the angst, I had to wait until it was complete before I could continue. I've got some personal stuff going on and being left in angst limbo while the story was still a WIP would have been too hard. And even then, I had to ask cede to spoiler me to make sure I could handle it;)

Of course, the writing is spectacular as always, the smut hot, the double crossing a wonderful Serenity moment and having them live forever? Awesome! I especially liked Inara killing Saffron and then Mal, Zoe and Jayne killing the guild leader after Inara had offered her mercy. Those actions are so our crew:)

And, I'm glad you let Jayne feel appropriate guilt and anguish, even though it was a set up. Jayne needs to suffer in stories some I think; it's karmic retribution for how much of an ass he was to River during the series;) And of course River offers forgiveness and mercy just as he offers her a home in return. That's what Rayne is all about;)

Well, that and the hot sex. Let's not forget the hot sex. Ever.
bob0045 chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
I have been so busy lately that I hadn't had a chance to read any of your updates. But now I'm glad. Reading that ending in one great block was brilliant. I loved the way River rescued the Cobb boys, and completely played Drusilla. I loved that Inara beat Saffron. I loved the rescue of Simon and that Inara was saved. I loved that River & Jayne were able to make up. And I loved the happily ever immortal. A brilliant ending to a brilliant series.
ScarecrowMax chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
That is pretty cool. Maybe it wasn't the whole bringing Buffy back that made her not age but she did did drink Dracula's blood in the 5th season. But anyway I am happy to read the final installment but sad knowing I won't get anymore update informants. I loved the last chapter though. :)
BronzeStorm chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
LOVED IT! This was one of the best trilogies ever written! I can't wait to see what you write next because I know it will be just as good as, if not better, than this. You have an amazing talent!