Reviews for End Game
Cede-Lede chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Best last lines for a chapter ever. I can't wait to see the carnage River unleashes.
Saillor moonfan chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Okay I took way more time than I should have but I have an excuse, I am recovering from oral surgery so I haven't been on top of things, so I'm sorry I haven't reviewed earlier. Loved the last three chapters and am hoping Simon can control his anger for his parents so he can get away. I bet he never thought Jayne's constant yammering would ever come in handy. River in complete furry will be scary and she is pissed right now, so maybe itlle Saffron or whatever name she's going by and Dru wull end up in little pieces like the revers! :D
jinx821 chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
amazing! Im am really excited to see river get in control now!
alisosia chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
love the description of River in the last paragraph

and I love a pissed of river - can't wait to see what she does

and hopefully jayne isn't tricked into doing anything he will regret
BronzeStorm chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
Oh I cannot wait to see what River does!
jinx821 chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
Yay im so glad you updated!
Cede-Lede chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
I was honestly expecting this chapter to make me really mad(at Drusilla) or realy sad(Rayne or Minara angst). Neither of those happened. Instead I got a really sweet moment with Kaylee and Wash. It was ...healing.

Too bad the end of the chapter let me know there's a whole lot of angst and anger in my future reading. Don't get me wrong, I love reading this story. I just can't wait for the happy ending to get here. There is a happy ending, right?
jinx821 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
I just wanted to let you know that I had read this story and feel in love with it. I seriously have read most of your stories and think you are an amazing writer. See I was never signed up for this site but had to just so i could leave a comment on how awesome this story is. Please update i seriously cannot wait for more. I love these two! firefly was my favorite show and the movie was great. I hope jayne and river work things out!
Cede-Lede chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
So I read Chapters 9 and 10 together and will just review them both here.

Ch. 9 - I was kind a mass of rage after this chapter. Drusilla must die. End of story. I DESPISE her. Which is the point. I know. She makes me very wrathful.

Other than my wanting to kill her repeatedly, I thought the fight between Jayne and River was very well written and thought out. They both have their insecurities and Drusilla is playing on those with her evil mind games. Plus, the visual image of them charging each other was pretty cool.

Ch. 10 - This chapter was kind of a blue because I was still seeing red over Drusilla lol but the main thing I liked about it was how it brought to mind how complex everyone's plans are. It will be interesting to see how they clash because as we know, nothing ever goes smooth ;)
ScarecrowMax chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Amazing as usual but I still am pissed at Saffron and Dru I am startin to hate the guild too. I am wondering what is going on with River.
Ms. Chips chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
*gasp* You mean they're all working together: Dru, Saff, Wu, the Tams, and the Guild? I think my head just exploded... But I have to hope that as nefarious as their plans are for all five Serenity children, that that avarice may somehow lead to their undoing. As much as Saff crowed about networking and mutual benefit, the five parties of this wayward pentagram really want different things, so I wonder how well they'll really work together in the long run. Plus, of course, all the parties in this network are such fine, upstanding individuals - NOT! - that I can't help but believe that there will be layer upon layer of double crosses among them. Ultimately, I think nothing will stop the Serenity crew along with Badger and the Cobb brothers from doing what needs to be done to protect the children, so while their enemies have divided allegiances and goals, the Serenity family will be unified, at least once River and Jayne figure our how their being manipulated. At least I hope so! As for the dissolution their enemies, I can see the parting of the ways coming without too much outside effort by the crew. Dru, for instance, has no interest in the Alliance's political come back - she may even resent (or at least dismiss) the idea of a mortal group trying to assert authority over her; Saff, we know, simply needs to receive a better offer to betray her allies; and Wu, Narinda, and the Tams will be like rats deserting a sinking ship, once they see just how uncontrollable Druscilla really is.

Finally, I have to say that I chuckled when I read this line from River in chapter 9: "Wants someone else, someone undamaged, someone not addled in the brain pan, someone incapable of such destruction." Oh, I can't wait to see her reaction to Dru's form of crazy. After all, if River is moonbrained, then Druscilla is the whole freaking 'verse. Obviously that makes the vampire that much more dangerous, but, again, I hope that it somehow galvanizes River into working with Jayne and the others to put a stop to Dru and save all the children.

You really have me on the edge of my seat with this story. There are so many twists and turns - just when I think it can't get any more intense, you ratchet up the stakes for everyone. Great job! Although I know we're in for a bumpy ride, I can't wait to see where you're going to take us, so get writing! As always, thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.
goddessofbirth chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
The plot thickens... I have to say in the end I'll feel more satisfied if Jayne is the one who kills Dru than if it's River. The action is needed to show he chooses River once and for all.
goddessofbirth chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Excuse me while I go bawl somewhere please.
goddessofbirth chapter 8 . 1/31/2011
Yes! Okay, I know this is bad, because it's not really Jayne's fault what Dru is doing to him, but I kind of want River to kick his ass all over the place. Yeah, I really, really do. He should be lucky to be alive. Hmmm...possibly I'm a vengeful person...;)
goddessofbirth chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Loved the line 'written in smug bitch.' Perfect description for Saffron LOL. Also, if you could please relay my slap to Jayne for not being honest with River, I'd appreciate it;)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »