Reviews for Diplomacy
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Hey! I'm just starting to have time to go through and start reading some more fics for fun and decided it was high time that I went and reviewed some of your works since you've been so kind to let me know what you think about mine. Turn-about is fair play, after all. So, sorry if I'm reviewing old ones for now, but I promise I will make it back up to speed. :)

So this was a really fun idea. You are right, Danny does need to talk things out a lot and sometimes Jazz's psychobabble (haha- spell check just auto-corrected that for me; I didn't even know it was a word!) just doesn't cut it (no offence, Jazz!). I've read a few different stories where Phantom gets advice from people, but hadn't come across one where he goes to Lancer. I really, really like the idea. That teacher really deserves a lot more credit than is given him most of the time, I think. He can be a really understanding and thoughtful giver of advice, so I am glad that you chose to use him here. :) It took me a while to guess that it was going to be him, but I really liked it. I am curious as to when in this timeline Lancer discovered that Fenton and Phantom were actually one and the same as it wasn't clear to me whether it happened during the course of this counseling session or earlier...

And, yes, that was the right ending for this piece. It summarized and tied it together quite nicely. I had a lot of fun reading!

Sapphireswimming
Aurora Borealis 97 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awesome! That's a pretty good fic. Revelation-ish. Did he already know or had he just figured it out or something?
Codiak chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Cute. ;)
Longtime Lurker chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I had no idea until the end who Danny's "counselor" was. Well done. I'm going to go read some more of your stuff.