Reviews for Written in the Cards
Ultron chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is boring, get a life
DBZGirl182 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
*Cries because never got to read the other 23 chapters*
The prologue was great though...
Angelic Fluffle chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Yes, please come back! I love even just the short prologue!
chocolateleo chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
nooooo it was getting so interesting.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love it!
Onto the next chapter!
Lilting Lithium chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
You didn't have to delete ALL of the chapters...
Kruemelm0nster chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I HATE U! DDDD:

Why did ya deleted it? Someone could have adopted it or something...AAAAAARGH DDD:

I understand ya, of course. but... it's still sad.
tenshi-no-akuma-81 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I respect your decision to delete this story. I cannot hide my dissapointment but I definately understand. Death Note is honestly one of my favourite mangas and has a pretty diverse fanbase. Please alert me once you have posted it.

Good day

~Tenshi and Akuma
Akasuna Himitsu chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Awwwww! it's a pity but well i can understand.

Ps: good luck for with university! XD
Junipearlee chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
NOOOOO *crys* I loved this story one of my favorite Oc storys and u u are QUITING :,( Im so sad I loved it so much *Sniff*
Serendipital chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
It's fine! It was a good time, and I completely understand. Good luck on future projects!
violentyetawesome chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I can understand. I'm sorry it has to end, though! No need to feel all bad and stuff!
Little Ai chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Its really sad that this story will not be continued I really liked it but if the writers heart isn't into writing it any more there's nothing that can be done about it. I hope you will do well and hoping for more storied to read when your heart is in them and have the time to write.
kenegi chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
If you want to write a story with an end then you can also try compleated manga or games like the 'tales of' series or games you have.
Page-Mistress chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I hope you get inspired!