Reviews for After Jealousy and Reassurance
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Nyaaaa!Awesome work!*swoon*
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Nice babe, just real nice :)
Sasse1892 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*sighs* Right. Well. I'm off to wake my boyfriend. He'll forgive me for waking him at 2:30am. ;)

- It was good. Seriously (woohoo! I didn't use that "siriusly" pun - its apalling how often I use it for fics with my darling Siruis in it) really nice - probably not the word I'm looking for but you get my meaning. And I really like the dominant Remus. Its the werewolf thing, then again I'm very fond of a dominant Sirius - I'm torn!

P.S. So sorry for the strange/odd/bizarre/unusual review. Its very late and my brain is not functioning as I am not only tired but recovering from a cold.

P.P.S. Loved it. And the one before too. :) The smut was awesome. :)
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I wouldn't worry about you're ability to write smut! Jealous dom Remus is hooooot.
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Loved this! I sort of wish it was another chapter instead of it's own fic though.

Anyway it was still good
Petticoats chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Woah, Dominant!Remus! That was unexpected!

Keep writing,

VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Gah ha ha! Yay! don't be so modest! I love your smut, it is amazing you should definitely practice it more so you get used to it, I do love reading it so.

I like your Remus all possessive and naughty! very well played!

I am glad this continued, it did seem to trail off a little bit in the first part, all nice and finished off (quite literally ;))

Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
That was hot. Rough Remus is good Remus. Sometimes his outwardness made me lol but I really felt the intensity of the moment and it was almost like being in the room with them.
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Well, well, well...that certainly D

After all, he IS the wolf...

Reow. This was very very good.

Trust me - it didn't suck at all.
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh my. Such I loved it.

God damn it, Remus, how could you have been hiding this? *Q*

(I wish I was that soap...lucky soap...)
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I love,love, loved this. Absolutely- blehhh, I'm speechless. Wow, just... wow.

I love your stories, Christina! (:

Spiritrush chapter 1 . 1/18/2011

1. This does not suck. At ALL.

2. I dont know what you're talking about, you're wonderful at writing smut!

3. Thank you for continuing this, I loves it
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
dont have a f****** word to explain how much I love this story
lily chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
a dom Remus sucks and this story sucks!