Reviews for The Cavalli Connection
So charming. Thank you.
Northern Light1000 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Neat! Love your bio. :)
emmzac chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
How nice was that? Very nice :-)
puasluoma chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I didnt Get what he wanted to spend he's money on...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I have read it so many times...you are great in writing these small stories filled with love, romance and also the painful of phd students. being a phd student myself, i can relate..I am not sure how I will spend my first cheque though :) have to think about it
M chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Still love it! :D
sarah martin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
amazing story :D
Anton M chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I refuse to let you put yourself down, this is amazing. I adore this.
littlebunny4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I loved this little o/s! Very cute story. Did I miss what Edward spent his 1st paycheck on? Bella asked him, but I don't remember him answering.
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hello my friend,

Please forgive the lateness of this review as we were waiting until all of the contest entries were added into the community. We just want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for participating in the Post Secret Prompt Contest. Your story is absolutely wonderful. Krista was really hoping that someone would pick this particular post secret and you definitely made it everything she thought it could be and more, hon! We can't tell you how much we love Ricardo, we can truly picture him and we really like the reality that you have created around Edward and Bella. This is such a sweet and believable piece that could easily be transferred into an original full length piece. Keep up the awesome work and thank you again for your support!

With Love,

Krista and Meddz
6dlb5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love this!
Rowen-Gwen chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
God story!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
fantastic story really really enjoyed it, wonderfull job, glad that they got together, brilliant.
kisbydog chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Such a sweet story! I really love your characters - I want to know more about them! There is so much in this story. And, being a voyeur and a total perv, I'd love to see that ride!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I loved it! It took Edward long enough to admit his feelings! But I'm glad he finally did!