Reviews for Watchful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aw. Sweet and cute. Thanks for writing/sharing!
Vampy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awww... This story feels like the time Alphonse got "home" to Izumi and Sig and got patted on the head. But this time it's sensible Roy! XD Great little story. ;) V.
Emememe chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
As :) yes, al and Roy need some Parental sometimes. Often times you see Ed in a parental with Roy, al's nonexistent :(
Rocky Oberlin chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I remember this from earlier. It was good then and still is. I like how you introduce the characters and the situation.
smilingcheerios chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Short, but well done. A great snapshot in Al/Roy interaction. It fits well; I feel like they would have lots of little moments like this one over time. I'm happy you did a Parental!Roy with Al since you're right, there's so many for Ed but few for his brother. Maybe you'll start a trend ;) Thanks for sharing!
Konsui's Little Brother chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awww! This was adorable! You're right too, there are almost no stories revolving around Al and Mustang. This, however, was the perfect thing to brighten up my dreary evening. I hope to read more from you.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Definitely need more parental!Roy and Al.
hen chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
totally lovely, sweet and adorable. loved it
Sage SK chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
And, once again, I review with plenty of squealing. I just love this piece and Roy's interaction with Al. We do need more parental!Roy and Al fics.