Reviews for The Doctor and Rory Do The iPod Shuffle
cute xD
Bellalyse Winchester chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Sigh...:3 yum.
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
That last line made me laugh out loud. I love the thought of te Doctor being somewhat of a perv. And Doctor/Rory! This was great fluff.

Cheers!
dollfackery chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
What is came? I love this okay!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
My face while reading this: _ ... O_O/:3 ... XDD. As in, first you made me go 'd'aww' with the absolute cuteness, then the citrus took over rather suddenly (but I'm *so* not complaining), and then...that last line...oh, god, the best line in all of space and time, woman.

Eleven headbanging to In the Hall of the Mountain King...SO perfect. I always headbang when listening to that song. And I'm likin' Rory's taste in music

Is "that night", referenced during the Journey song, the night I'm thinking of? In your other beautiful ficlet? I love how all your fics are in the same canon. You're developing these lurvely characters quite wonderfully through these gorgeous (not always) crack oneshots. And this review is *way* too long for such a short fic, XD.
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
LOl. I *heart* random pervy Doctor and adorable singing :) Yay!
WhateverIWantToLeave chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
"The boy who waited… thought the Doctor, he finally came." That. Was. BRILLIANT! xD I absolutely loved it. Great work.