Reviews for Semi Precious Virtues
The Unknown chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Really ?
Maura & Jane are now together ?
Just like that ?
Looooool
LissaJoy chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
I read through to chapter 6, then checked the reviews. The reason I did this was because... at least from what I read, this was NOT a Jane and Maura story. The idea that Maura wouldn't visit Jane in the hospital does not, in any way, reflect her IC nor does it imply anything close to femslash or Rizzles. I'm with the other person.. I think you put femslash and Rizzles in your description simply to boost the number of readers. If I wanted to read a heterosexual based story, I wouldn't be reading in the femslash section. I can read het stories anytime and anyplace. Lesbian stories are harder to find and it feels more like a slap in the face when we're told one thing through your description, and have a man's p**** and Maura's love of it, shoved in our faces throughout the story. BTW, when you love someone, truly love someone, you don't fuck other people for the hell of it, at least not if you've got respect for yourself and the person you supposedly love.

Didn't like this. At all.
Terri chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
WOW i can not believe you put Maura with Dean of all people REALLY? I really didn't understand this FF but it was good never the less Thank you : - ) .
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 14 . 5/31/2011
Now we're getting somewhere!
lilbit1016 chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
wow nice update
ddffranke chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
Please tell me that you aren't ending the story here? I saw it said complete, so I'm checking. I've really enjoyed it and would like to see it continue. Thanks for writing.
lilbit1016 chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
love it lol nice update
kcn.fanfiction chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
another great chapter! i love this story :)
lilbit1016 chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
god getting go :)
charmed-darkangel chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Okay i have to say I was confused at the end, so Maura is fantasizing about Jane?

Nice chapter.
lilbit1016 chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
very cool story so far :)
charmed-darkangel chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
I didn't expect Jane to get upset about Maura being with Dean, maybe jealous but not that mad.

Overall, great job, you wrote a good story with quiet the right amount of descriptions.

Update soon!
angelfoo chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Great interaction in this chapter between Maura and Jane. Thanks for posting and I look forward to the next chapter.
Oracile chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
I will laugh if Maura is doing dirty deeds with frost. Anyways, awesome story so far, I'm looking forward to more chapters.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
everyone's non-existant sex life is important lol