Reviews for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice
Angels Deathwish chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
i just finished this awesome story and i am so glad you are continuing this even through the frenzy of your life . i thoroughly enjoy reading this story and find i love your perception of the characters very much . i hope you get sorted out soon as i am very eagerly awaiting your updates . i may add that the idea of continuing this story past their marriage is indeed in my favour ! please do and please update ;)
Glimmer Daireann-Golden Sky chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
I am very sorry to hear about your recent losses and wish you the best in such trying times. I would like to say by way of encouragement that your story is wonderful. While I wait with baited breath for the next chapter, I would wish that you not write for anyone's sake but your own. :D If it becomes a chore or is no longer enjoyable, then it will show in your work.

As for my opinion about them marrying, I would leave it in your capable hands, dear writer. If the story can support a twist that delays the outcome, then by all means, but if not, then please leave it as it is.

Best of luck!

~Slytherin Shaman
irdgad chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
I enjoyed the story that you have given so far. I would be very happy to read more.

No problem with Darcy and Elizabeth getting married by the end of the story.

Some extenuating circumstance delaying their marriage is also good.

I'm very much interested to see if Georgie gets time to tell Elizabeth about Wickham and if so, how it will change the direction of the story when he comes to town.
sharpestsatire chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
It's fine! life is - shocker - far more important than fanfiction. :)

Get back to this story when you can! I - we readers, actually - love it!
timunderwood9 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Possibly this is simply driven by my general distaste for story lines driven by miscommunication, but while I'm definitely enjoying the interaction between Elizabeth and Georgiana, I'm not sure if having Elizabeth mistake Darcy's interest in her for an interest in Jane adds anything to the story.

Though again, part of this is that I just really dislike misunderstanding driven story telling. While I really do like stories driven by friendly interactions.
timunderwood9 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Sort of sorry about the last review, which has nothing to do with your story, its just the disclaimer in P and P fan fic is a pet peeve. The disclaimer in most fan fiction is there because it kind of provides legal cover- which is completely irrelevant for a book in the public domain. Today humanity owns Pride and Prejudice.

Regarding your story, I like the conceit of Georgiana coming to Netherfield, and Elizabeth noting her discomfort and befriending her.

And the management of it in the first two chapters is fairly good, following Darcy's thoughts as he tracked Elizabeth's figure, and Miss Bingley making a mistake in how she tries to get him interested in her.
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Actually Austen doesn't own Pride and Prejudice, and would not if she were still alive. There is a fairly solid amount of published Pride and Prejudice fan fiction as a result.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
This is such a lovely story-keep it up!
tcdavis chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about all of these difficult and stressful events going on in your life. It's wonderful to know that you're preparing for two new additions to your family unit, especially since you're sure to bring something good into the life of your needy young cousin.

Your story is so great, and I really look forward to your next posting. Great good luck to you and yours in the meantime.
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
i love it you could have it that they get marriedwith out much standing in there way and have a kiddy on the way or have trouble having kiddies then lidia runs off with an officer.(i hate how lidia is married before lizzy or jane because she is up herself about it) and i hope it gets easyer for you.
PSLW chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
Good luck !
Panda.193 chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
hey, just wanted you to know that my sympathies are with you and your family at this time. i recently lost my grandmother and know what a strain it can put on the family. and concerning your 10-year-old cousin, i'm sure that you'll make him feel secure and loved as much as possible.

On another note, congratulations to husband for recieving his PhD, hopefully he'l be able to put it to good use as soon as possible :)

About the story, due to the circumstances i very much doubt that anyone will mind it being put on hold. once you do come back to it though, i think you should just go with what you feel is right. in my opinion, the best person to judge where a story shoud go is the author :)

So, good luck with all that's happening at the moment, just don't forget, in all the chaos, to just take a little time out now and then to just calm yourself and let go of your worries.

Once again, my thoughts are with you and your famiy.

Poppy x
Dancing Petals chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
I AM SO, SO SORRY, Sarah. Take care. I will be waiting with the rest of your many, many fans for the story whenever it comes out. God Bless.

ANITA
Avanell chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Thanks for the update...and take care! Drop me a PM if you ever want to talk. No, not a psychologist ;) An educational psychologist (far from clinical)...I'm just open and have enough family drama (actually a war) going on now, too. My muse is missing, someday need to start a search. :)
Gamax chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Taking care of your family and yourself first is more important. That being said, please take all the time you need, we will still be your fans awaiting the next saga of Lizzie and Darcy. Just make sure that ODC has their HEA! Pretty please with a cherry on top! Thanks.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »