Reviews for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice
angelic37 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Loving this story. I think it's the first time I read one with this plot (at least in Regency). Also, it's very nicely written.
Magna Parva chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
I definitely am enjoying this story. I've seen a few others start out with similar concepts, but this seems interesting in its own way. Please update again soon!

Oh - and congratulations on your pregnancy! _
Magna Parva chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
To have Georgiana refer to her own sibling as 'Darcy'... that's a bit too much. I would advise you to alter it, so that it reads as "I know that when brother learned..." It sounds more natural.
Wendi 'Triplet Mom' Sotis chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Poor Darcy, so confused! At least Elizabeth has a better opinion of him than in canon if she wants him to fall in love with Jane. Elizabeth is blind about Bingley and Jane, though - I wonder how that misunderstanding will be cleared up? Looking forward to the next!
melerdmier chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
great story I love it! I only hope that Darcy behaves a little better and somehow gets it across to Elizabeth that hes not interested in Jane.
Luckylily chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Lol, just love the fact that Elizabeth continually mistakes Darcy's regard for her, for Jane! It's funny though the ways she always tries to talk her sister up in an effort to impress Darcy with Jane's 'finer' qualities!
ladypiton chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
You write beautifully !

Please update soon,I'll wait with bated breath;-)
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
i love the story so far .
Beau N. Aero chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Wow amazing! Update update update!
Dancing Petals chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
*giggle* no complaints, no complaints at all! Lovely intertwining of Austen's story with yours, as usual. Just a teeny tiny question...shouldn't 'inclimate' weather be 'inclement'?
Avanell chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I was so hoping he'd offer to go with ;) Great update.
simply.complex.love chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I'm loving the whole Darcy taking initiative thing. If Wickham comes into the picture...I'm probably going to be angered but...as long as Darcy wins out in the end...
acelticdream chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
You're doing quite fine with the story! Do not worry if you wish to take it "off-plot" ... meaning if you want to put Darcy and Lizzie in situations that are not in the original story - that is what fan fiction is about. Go for it!

The only thing, because of the story taking place in a historical time frame, is to keep the language, customs, etc of the Regency period in tack. Everything else is up to you as the author. Write what you want. We'll enjoy the ride! )
SLD53405 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Wow. Another great chapter. I cannot wait to read about what happens during the carriage ride :)
lindablanche chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
You are writing a beautiful story. Another wonderful chapter -familiar yet unique. I love the part about Mrs Bennett would show up and stay with Jane until she was well if Elizabeth didn't get to stay. Too funny. Can't wait for your next chapter.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »