Reviews for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice
PINKpassion309 chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I am enjoying reading your story. The plot seems much more plausible than some other stories and I like how you write. I can't wait to read what happens in the carriage!
tcdavis chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Hi, this is very enjoyable, and, I think, quite true to Austen's characterizations. For instance, Elizabeth is as clueless to Darcy's opinions and motives regarding her, and Miss Bingley is just as inexplicably solicitous to her "dear" Miss Bennet (I've never really understood Miss Bingley's motives there, but I supposed I've never given much thought to them).

I would love to see how Miss Bingley deals with Jane if she somehow thinks Jane is into Darcy-I bet that would bring about an abrupt, sour end to the "friendship." I think that in canon, Miss Bingley is not so worried about Jane and her brother because she knows she can manipulate him, while she is terribly threatened by Elizabeth because she can see the effect Elizabeth has on Darcy, with whom she has no sway. Hmmm...anyhoo, can't wait to read your next. Happy baby stuff in the meantime.
otilia chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I really like the way this story is going
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Poor Jane still ends up sick for your benefit too. hehe, But I guess it is a necessary evil, Without her illness Mr Darcy would never get the chance to accompany our lovely Elizabeth home

Update again soon! I can't wait
YepItsMe chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
You're doing beautifully so far, I'm looking forward to more! Your language and dialogue are great and feel very natural.

I like how Lizzy used the threat of Mrs B coming to convince Caroline to let her stay at Netherfield- clever girl! And will she let Darcy escort her home? Hmmmm I hope so! Theyre off to a good start with their bantet, even if they dont know it yet.
Artemis Acorn chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Haha! Will Elizabeth defy the bounds of propriety and allow him to escort her alone? Will she refuse him? Will she allow him to come if Georgiana comes along? Inquiring minds want to know! - AA
Luckylily chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Lol! Love the banter between Elizabeth and Darcy at the end - can't wait for more of that! I thought the added interaction between Georgiana and Darcy was was very sweet too, and I like the fact it has Elizabeth viewing him differently.

As for Darcy's concern for Elizabeth - hot!
Wendi 'Triplet Mom' Sotis chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I think you are doing much better than fine! I already can't wait for the next chapter :)
Luckylily chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Loving the P&P twist, can't wait for more of this fic!

And congrats on expecting your third child! :D
arreyn emme chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
Very authentic language! Great start - i look forward to reading more from you.
Dancing Petals chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
This is a beautifully written, wonderfully crafted story! :) Seldom have I favorited any story after reading only two chapters of it, but I could sense that yours is going to be a BIG favourite of mine! And I must say that I am impressed that you can update even once a week with two children and another on the way. Keep it up!
Wendi 'Triplet Mom' Sotis chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
I just found this story today and am so looking forward to reading more! Congratulations on the expected addition to your family :)
Zentris chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Congratulations on the baby! ... And the story too XD
Eb Evans chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Wonderful story you've got going here - a little intrigue, slightly different approach, some wonderful interplay of characters, and some witty bits of humor. Yep, definitely lovin' it!
lindablanche chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Congratulations on your news. Take care of yourself.

Another wonderful chapter- I am loving the interaction between Elizabeth and Georgiana. Could she be the bridge between Darcy and Elizabeth? We will have to see. I also love how Elizabeth has no idea what she is doing to a certain gentleman. Certain that he is for Jane. Wait till she figures it out. Excellent writing.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »