Reviews for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice
CourtneyCS chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Great update
Avanell chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Fabulous update. I'm glad Darcy made the comment. ;) And can't wait for Lizzie and Georgie to bond more...and maybe at some point he will come across Lizzie in the woods...when both are alone? ;)
KateDana chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
You have created a great direction for this story. What a great plot line. I love it!

Bravo to Mr. Darcy for putting Miss Bingley in her place.
Passing-Glance chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Please continue, would you? I do so love this story, very eloquent!
SLD53405 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
What an interesting story. Keep up the good work.
Artemis Acorn chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Aha! Having heard Jane's reserve compared to Georgiana's, will Darcy have a different spin on Jane's attachment to Bingley? It's a subtle placement of a critical element.

I also like the idea of Caroline's jealousy of Elizabeth being centered on Georgiana at first, and is so much in line with her character.

I look forward to your next update! - AA
YepItsMe chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Congratulations on baby #3! :)

This chapter was short but I shall forgive you because its great. Im loving the friendship with Georgiana and I hope we do have some Lizzy/Darcy time next chapter. I also like that hes tempted, even if only in his mind, to call her just Elizabeth.
Ravendream17 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I think the way you wrote it was fine. I didnt notice anything confusing and its natural for different characters to refer to people differently than others, so good job. Looking forward to more
skittleysweet chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
i lovvveeed it :D updateee
VinterNatt chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
The summary was very intriguing and caught my attention instantly. The two first chapters didn't disappoint and I'm looking forward to you next update. As to your question, I think it's great to shift between POVs, as you did. You get to know each characters' feelings and thoughts to each situation without holding up the story, instead of having to read about the same event twice, but from different point-of-views.

Great work! Can hardly wait to see what twists and turns lay ahead for Darcy and Lizzy.
otilia chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I don't think you need to correct anything. I enjoyed this chapter and I hope you will update often.
R-Gomeni chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
So far, I would say there's quite a lot of potential there. You've obviously made an effort towards writing to suit the time, and that alone interested me, and combined with the beginnings of a decent plotline it's shaping up to be quite good. I'm definitely looking forward to where you do end up taking it.
aishiteru naru chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
i love to story
Amzsop chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Great start!

Personally I was not confused by your flowing from one persons perspective to another, it had quite a natural flow to it.

It's an interesting idea having Gorgiana around from the very beginning.

In regards to add the miss' and misters, when you are relating to who is around, doing certain activities or it's someone's thoughts I don't think it's needed, but when they are speaking or addressing others it should be used.

Please keep writing it's an interesting start I'd like to see where this goes.
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Hey I feel I need to read more for me to say anything particularly constructive, but I can definitely encourage you ) I'm really intrigued by the twist of the 'supposed pairings' courtesy of Mrs Bennett and Georgianna being present. I definitely want to read more and see how things evolve _

Good luck, and happy writing.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »