Reviews for Swallowing Pride and Breaking Prejudice
tarlily chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
ohh I'm very sorry not to be able to read the end of the story, it's like getting a library book with the last few pages missing
HarnGin chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
"Tendre": from the French; best translation I've found is "soft spot."
LilyGold197 chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story.
cuinwen chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
I like the relatively light hand you have used with your AU premise. I know it has been a very long time since you've updated this story. Is it too much to hope you might return to it one day?
darcy84 chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Please don't give up on this story! Don't leave us hanging anymore in loveeeeeeee with this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I became hooked on this beautiful story, only to find out that it isn't finished. Why do so many P&P ff writers leave half written stories up. If you are not going to finish, maybe you should take it down.
Keep writing,
Jane-I'm serious chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
Can you finish the story! It's so good! I need to know how it will resolve!
hongkongphooey63 chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
What a busy and happy family you have and what joy they must bring you. Being selfish though I must encourage you to spare a thought for your readers and post another chapter soon please ;)
sunflowerspot chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
This is an absolutely charming story, one I think Miss Austen would enjoy very much! I'd love to see more if/when you should ever return to it! It's wonderful. :)
Phillippa Gordon chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
It's a great story, please come back and update it. I'd really love it if you would. :):):)
bookwurm1612 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I just found this story under a list someone made of the best P&P stories on this site. I absolutely LOVE this! This is such an interesting spin-off. Please don't change the title or the description, I really like both. I can't wait to read more. BTW your family sounds absolutely adorable.
VaNhi chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Please update! This story is simply awesome!
VaNhi chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
She is so so blind haha!
VaNhi chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Elizabeth - 18122516 VS Caroline - 0
ImprovementByExtensiveReading chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Oh dear, I'm afraid this story won't be updated? I found it most delightful and would love to see it completed!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »