Reviews for Don't Freak Out
That was an AMAZING story. Really. I have read so many different fa fictions from different books and movies they all either are way to drawn out chapter after chapter or the writing is bad or the grammar is bad or its rlly good but the author posts every like 2 years or forgets about it altogether. This was perfect. It was not to short not to long. Cute and written very well. I didn't feel like u had invented your characters, it really felt like I was reading about Eugene and rapunzel. It was realistic, and I especially enjoyed the last two chapters (not including 10) it was so cute to learn about their children and I liked how raine was sick it added to the story. The last chapter was very nice and sweet and rlly reduced me to tears. Thank you so much. You have made my day.
Yuki Hikari Heart chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Its so sad. I cant stop crying
Girlie Brony chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
THE LAST LINE.
BEST LINE OF THE BOOK.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
Very good! I love this story and am soooo glad you decided to keep writing it. It gives me a whole new view on Tangled. Thank you! Xoxo Grace
AiSherryChan chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Damn you for this beautiful story! You even made me tear up for the last two chapters. Thank you for writing this. It's such a wonderful story.
ChronicleYouth5647 chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
um you got 2 things wrong all the other websites say she has 1 baby girl not twins and she didnt even have a son?!
Sassy chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Make a chapter on Eugene and Rapunzel's second child!
Shelby chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
OMIGOD! DO IT, EUGENE! GIVE THE KING THE HONEY! I choked when I read that part XD XD XD
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
You know what? You know how to write guy that finishes a good story without letting us down. Don't freak out but I simply loved this story! Thank you sooooo much
Mini Nicka chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Awesome one shot
Mimosa In The Morning chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Just as good the fourth time around :-) I will always love this story (I've added it to ALL of my fanfiction accounts)!
Bumbleboy92 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
I am with PinkutoMomo, it was emotional
PureSmoulder chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
This story was amazing. I..I don't know what to say. I always wanted someone to tell me what happened after the movie. The chapter where Rapunzel died... my heart started ricocheting around my body. It's still doing it now. This was SO well written.

P.S: Just a small technical point, if Rapunzel was infused with the powers of the sun flower, which includes healing wounds and immortality, then wouldn't it make Rapunzel young forever?
Slobberyblobber chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Oh yeah, and another thing...

"I will not have him cursing us with his prescence."

THAT OLD BITCH! RAPUNZEL NEEDED EUGENE! WHO CARES IF HE'S A DAMN THIEF? WHO CARES IF HE'S NOT A GODAMN ROYAL-BLOOD PERSON? AAAAAAH!

*jumps into fanfic to beat the crap out of the midwife*
Slobberyblobber chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I'm too lazy to read it all, but the part I read was amazing...You're simply wonderful at description! :D

YAY THEY WENT TO HEAVEN! 3

I thought Eugene was being an asshole for trying to leave Rapunzel with her parents and one of the three princes, good thing she had that rock to knock sense into him. :3