Reviews for Don't Freak Out
RapunzelFavs chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Why do people always give the princesses baby boys why not a girl if it was me I would give them a baby boy and a baby girl but at the end of the day it is your desision and I can't make you change .
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
These two last chapters really made me tear up. It also gave me a new outlook of life. It's a bit sad that this is the last chapter but I love it nonetheless. :) These little story holds a special place in my heart since these two last chapters gave me a case of red-eyed nights and endless sniffling. I can't really put what I'm feeling into words. All I can say is that boy, it must be nice living a wonderful life where you're wonderful dream came to pick you up when it's time. Although I can imagine the grief during their death. But it IS really nice, spending the remaining years of your life with your loved one and your wonderful children. :)

But I mean.. who am I to say it? I'm only 14. But when I think of how I'm going to live my life, like all other people, I'm scared if I can cope with the death of my beloved. Sure, I have my children and grand-children to keep me company, but what about those special moments in where only you and your loved can only share? And.. can I even survive the remaining years without my loved one? Unlike here, it's a happy ending with Punzie being the one to take him away. Not all people are lucky to have that.

So, in my random bout of worries in life, I've come to the conclusion that I just need faith and to live my life one day at a time.. which brings to my other problem or me having the tendency to worry about my future and dying and all other big things I should worry about AFTER I graduated college.

_;
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
O MY GOD SHE'S PREGNANT!′ ?!£!$!
######******####******&#&#&**&#*&*#&*&##&*###&*££££££££••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••…
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
i wonder what the gender of the baby is
CrimsonAsh28 chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Wahhhh! You made me tear up!
Fallen990 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
J. Metropolis chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I loved this chapter. It was adorable and funny. I think Eugene would make a great dad and he'd definitely freak out about it.
MARIANA chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
LOVE IT, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! IT WAS SO HEART WARMING. PLEASE WRITE MORE LKE THIS! :)
with vine leaves in his hair chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
This was... just simply beautiful (and so heartwreching).
rapunzelxeugene4ever chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Fantastic Story, incredibly believable; this could totally have happened after the movie. The last chapter (Go) literally had me crying my eyes out. Defiantly keep writing!
Avelera chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Ok, the bear thing caught me a bit off guard but the more I think of it the more it becomes my head!canon. Ever seen a movie called "The Polar Bear King"? You might like it :)

I'm assuming the guy Clarence is marrying is gay and not a typo? Niiiiice. Haha, this chapter was epic. Great work, nice Flynn voice. He's such a difficult character but without him there's just no story, so I tend to only read authors who can capture him well. Great work!
Tella chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
I'm in absolute tears. Beautifully written!
k-shee chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was cute! I don't mind the length at all. Substance is what I'm after. And style. You write well. By the way, "afterwords" should be "afterwards". It's around the second to the last paragraph :)
turtlelover0511 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Oh my gosh this chapter made me cry! It was so sweet! Oh my gosh...this was a great story! I love how you took that one line from the movie and built their life off of it...very original! And sorry it took me so long to review...I was on a band trip! :D But anywho, this was an amazing story. I'm so glad I found it! You did a great job!
Brumeier chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
I watched Tangled for the first time yesterday and loved it! So now I'm checking out the fan fic, and I just love this story! You did such a wonderful job with this, and the characters!
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »