Reviews for Don't Freak Out
ChronicleYouth5647 chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
um you got 2 things wrong all the other websites say she has 1 baby girl not twins and she didnt even have a son?!
Sassy chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Make a chapter on Eugene and Rapunzel's second child!
Shelby chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
OMIGOD! DO IT, EUGENE! GIVE THE KING THE HONEY! I choked when I read that part XD XD XD
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
You know what? You know how to write guy that finishes a good story without letting us down. Don't freak out but I simply loved this story! Thank you sooooo much
Mini Nicka chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Awesome one shot
Mimosa In The Morning chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Just as good the fourth time around :-) I will always love this story (I've added it to ALL of my fanfiction accounts)!
Bumbleboy92 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
I am with PinkutoMomo, it was emotional
PureSmoulder chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
This story was amazing. I..I don't know what to say. I always wanted someone to tell me what happened after the movie. The chapter where Rapunzel died... my heart started ricocheting around my body. It's still doing it now. This was SO well written.

P.S: Just a small technical point, if Rapunzel was infused with the powers of the sun flower, which includes healing wounds and immortality, then wouldn't it make Rapunzel young forever?
Slobberyblobber chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Oh yeah, and another thing...

"I will not have him cursing us with his prescence."

THAT OLD BITCH! RAPUNZEL NEEDED EUGENE! WHO CARES IF HE'S A DAMN THIEF? WHO CARES IF HE'S NOT A GODAMN ROYAL-BLOOD PERSON? AAAAAAH!

*jumps into fanfic to beat the crap out of the midwife*
Slobberyblobber chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I'm too lazy to read it all, but the part I read was amazing...You're simply wonderful at description! :D

YAY THEY WENT TO HEAVEN! 3

I thought Eugene was being an asshole for trying to leave Rapunzel with her parents and one of the three princes, good thing she had that rock to knock sense into him. :3
WikiSorcerer chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Is this meant to be a "Brave" reference? Rapunzel and Merida are members of the Big Four, so that's the assumption I'm drawing on.
Sydney chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
rapunzel's baby!
rosa chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
and if she ever finds her baby her stepmother will try to take it away and shell be transported to Ariel story PS shell also be turn in to a mermaid!
RapunzelFavs chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Why do people always give the princesses baby boys why not a girl if it was me I would give them a baby boy and a baby girl but at the end of the day it is your desision and I can't make you change .
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
These two last chapters really made me tear up. It also gave me a new outlook of life. It's a bit sad that this is the last chapter but I love it nonetheless. :) These little story holds a special place in my heart since these two last chapters gave me a case of red-eyed nights and endless sniffling. I can't really put what I'm feeling into words. All I can say is that boy, it must be nice living a wonderful life where you're wonderful dream came to pick you up when it's time. Although I can imagine the grief during their death. But it IS really nice, spending the remaining years of your life with your loved one and your wonderful children. :)

But I mean.. who am I to say it? I'm only 14. But when I think of how I'm going to live my life, like all other people, I'm scared if I can cope with the death of my beloved. Sure, I have my children and grand-children to keep me company, but what about those special moments in where only you and your loved can only share? And.. can I even survive the remaining years without my loved one? Unlike here, it's a happy ending with Punzie being the one to take him away. Not all people are lucky to have that.

So, in my random bout of worries in life, I've come to the conclusion that I just need faith and to live my life one day at a time.. which brings to my other problem or me having the tendency to worry about my future and dying and all other big things I should worry about AFTER I graduated college.

_;