Reviews for Don't Freak Out
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
O MY GOD SHE'S PREGNANT!′ ?!£!$!
######******####******&#&#&**&#*&*#&*&##&*###&*££££££££••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••…
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
i wonder what the gender of the baby is
CrimsonAsh28 chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Wahhhh! You made me tear up!
Fallen990 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
J. Metropolis chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I loved this chapter. It was adorable and funny. I think Eugene would make a great dad and he'd definitely freak out about it.
MARIANA chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
LOVE IT, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! IT WAS SO HEART WARMING. PLEASE WRITE MORE LKE THIS! :)
with vine leaves in his hair chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
This was... just simply beautiful (and so heartwreching).
rapunzelxeugene4ever chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
Fantastic Story, incredibly believable; this could totally have happened after the movie. The last chapter (Go) literally had me crying my eyes out. Defiantly keep writing!
Avelera chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Ok, the bear thing caught me a bit off guard but the more I think of it the more it becomes my head!canon. Ever seen a movie called "The Polar Bear King"? You might like it :)

I'm assuming the guy Clarence is marrying is gay and not a typo? Niiiiice. Haha, this chapter was epic. Great work, nice Flynn voice. He's such a difficult character but without him there's just no story, so I tend to only read authors who can capture him well. Great work!
Tella chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
I'm in absolute tears. Beautifully written!
k-shee chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was cute! I don't mind the length at all. Substance is what I'm after. And style. You write well. By the way, "afterwords" should be "afterwards". It's around the second to the last paragraph :)
turtlelover0511 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Oh my gosh this chapter made me cry! It was so sweet! Oh my gosh...this was a great story! I love how you took that one line from the movie and built their life off of it...very original! And sorry it took me so long to review...I was on a band trip! :D But anywho, this was an amazing story. I'm so glad I found it! You did a great job!
Brumeier chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
I watched Tangled for the first time yesterday and loved it! So now I'm checking out the fan fic, and I just love this story! You did such a wonderful job with this, and the characters!
18lzytwner chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Excellent chapter! Very well done story. :)
Triva chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
That last chapter was simply beautiful! I look forward to reading more of your work!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »