Reviews for Don't Freak Out
dannybird22 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
This is a great story and I'm loving it so far. The way you wrote out Eugene's internal pain is so well done. I can picture the heart break on his face. Aw but Rapunzel is a fighter and she isn't about to give up on the handsome thief.

As for her dad's backstory, I did not see that coming. And it made the story a whole lot more interesting.
SoWrongButSoWrite chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Why did I have to find this fic so late? I found it right before you posted Chapter 9 and became absolutely entranced with it (read 1-8 in a single day). You have an amazing gift for writing and the impact the Chapter 9 had on me was just...breathtaking. I love your work and hope you write more for this fandom.
Stuckinfiction chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Aww, you are so sweet. Can I give you a virtual hug? *hug* You're good. Keep writing. That is all. 3
QueenSkellington chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Wow, you are REALLY good at making me cry. Two chapters in a row! But this time I was crying with happiness :) I'm glad it all worked out. I've thouroughly enjoyed your story and am sad to see it end. Keep writing and I hope to see more Tangled fics by you.
Emma's Angel chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
SQUEE! PERFECT! OH I couldn't have written better myself! Though one teensy little note: I didn't like that eyes part. I (and this a IMHO) would have had that a better image for when the kids come in,lol. :P

Otherwise AWESOME STORY! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
This is an amazingly powerful piece. I am glad you chose to share it.
Romance and Musicals chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
This was beautiful. An amazing theory about the afterlife. I actually wasn't heart-broken about the thought of Eugene dying because it was truly his time. Rapunzel was there to guide him through it. And I thought it was so sweet that she waited for him. I'm really going to miss this story. Excellent job.
Kitty O chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Aw- I adore that last line :)

This whole chapter was kinda an "Aw"/"Squee" fest, actually. LOve and cuteness :)
she lives in a daydream chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Okay, wow. This my heart. Seriously. The fact that you made me tear up is what won me over. That, and it's super cute. I'm excited for the last chapter. 3
18lzytwner chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
*sniffles* That was sad. What could possibly come after this? More sad stuff?
Slothy Girl chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh *cries* - ilu! poor Eugene :C It says it's not done- so im excited to see what the next installment is :)
R H M M R H chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Really adorable 3
Emma's Angel chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
I suspected this outcome though not quite in the way it was presented here. Still I thought it touching and well written! I hate to see this story end, but all good things must and anxiously anticipate your final chapter!
turtlelover0511 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Oh my gosh! I teared up while reading this chapter! That's so sad! :'( Oh my gosh...very nicely written! I definitely connected with Eugene...oh my gosh! That's so sad! *cries in corner*
ida4444 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Wow. I have tears in my eyes, seriously. Really intense after just watching Tangled again for like, the, 11th time.

And I have no idea what you'll do next. I mean, I guess the phrase will be said by someone else, but it's kind of weird, since the phrase has been said all throughout the story by Rapunzel. But, enough with my pitiful rant. I really did like the story. It was emotional, just how I like them. :')
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »