Reviews for Don't Freak Out
Triva chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
That last chapter was simply beautiful! I look forward to reading more of your work!
dannybird22 chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Wow. You amazed me. This is great. Reading about their kids being born and growing up was wonderful. I was really sad about reading about Rapunzel's passing. At first I felt like stopping it right there, the desire to move on to another story so tempting. But something told me to keep on reading and I'm glad I did. Now the two lovers are reunited, and you wrote it so beautifully. Keep up the amazing work.
PalladiumPoison chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Once again, I am sad to see this end :( yet, happy! Because I know how hard it is to start and complete a multiple chapter story. It was a fantastic realistic read and for that, I thank you ;)
ida4444 chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
A beautiful ending to a great story. I couldn't have done it better myself, but I'm not as good as you anyway, so it all works out in the end. ;)

I hope you had a lot of fun writing this story and it's been a pleasure for me to read it. You're really good at multi-chapters, so I hope to see some more in the future. :)
tine-melk chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
thank you very much for an awsome story, and i hope to see more stories in the future :)

i truly adored this one
dannybird22 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
This is a great story and I'm loving it so far. The way you wrote out Eugene's internal pain is so well done. I can picture the heart break on his face. Aw but Rapunzel is a fighter and she isn't about to give up on the handsome thief.

As for her dad's backstory, I did not see that coming. And it made the story a whole lot more interesting.
SoWrongButSoWrite chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Why did I have to find this fic so late? I found it right before you posted Chapter 9 and became absolutely entranced with it (read 1-8 in a single day). You have an amazing gift for writing and the impact the Chapter 9 had on me was just...breathtaking. I love your work and hope you write more for this fandom.
Stuckinfiction chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Aww, you are so sweet. Can I give you a virtual hug? *hug* You're good. Keep writing. That is all. 3
PalladiumPoison chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Wow, you are REALLY good at making me cry. Two chapters in a row! But this time I was crying with happiness :) I'm glad it all worked out. I've thouroughly enjoyed your story and am sad to see it end. Keep writing and I hope to see more Tangled fics by you.
Emma's Angel chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
SQUEE! PERFECT! OH I couldn't have written better myself! Though one teensy little note: I didn't like that eyes part. I (and this a IMHO) would have had that a better image for when the kids come in,lol. :P

Otherwise AWESOME STORY! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
This is an amazingly powerful piece. I am glad you chose to share it.
Romance and Musicals chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
This was beautiful. An amazing theory about the afterlife. I actually wasn't heart-broken about the thought of Eugene dying because it was truly his time. Rapunzel was there to guide him through it. And I thought it was so sweet that she waited for him. I'm really going to miss this story. Excellent job.
Kitty O chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Aw- I adore that last line :)

This whole chapter was kinda an "Aw"/"Squee" fest, actually. LOve and cuteness :)
she lives in a daydream chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Okay, wow. This my heart. Seriously. The fact that you made me tear up is what won me over. That, and it's super cute. I'm excited for the last chapter. 3
18lzytwner chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
*sniffles* That was sad. What could possibly come after this? More sad stuff?
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »