Reviews for Don't Freak Out
Brumeier chapter 10 . 5/2/2011
I watched Tangled for the first time yesterday and loved it! So now I'm checking out the fan fic, and I just love this story! You did such a wonderful job with this, and the characters!
18lzytwner chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Excellent chapter! Very well done story. :)
Triva chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
That last chapter was simply beautiful! I look forward to reading more of your work!
dannybird22 chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
Wow. You amazed me. This is great. Reading about their kids being born and growing up was wonderful. I was really sad about reading about Rapunzel's passing. At first I felt like stopping it right there, the desire to move on to another story so tempting. But something told me to keep on reading and I'm glad I did. Now the two lovers are reunited, and you wrote it so beautifully. Keep up the amazing work.
JiggleWigs chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Once again, I am sad to see this end :( yet, happy! Because I know how hard it is to start and complete a multiple chapter story. It was a fantastic realistic read and for that, I thank you ;)
ida4444 chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
A beautiful ending to a great story. I couldn't have done it better myself, but I'm not as good as you anyway, so it all works out in the end. ;)

I hope you had a lot of fun writing this story and it's been a pleasure for me to read it. You're really good at multi-chapters, so I hope to see some more in the future. :)
tine-melk chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
thank you very much for an awsome story, and i hope to see more stories in the future :)

i truly adored this one
dannybird22 chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
This is a great story and I'm loving it so far. The way you wrote out Eugene's internal pain is so well done. I can picture the heart break on his face. Aw but Rapunzel is a fighter and she isn't about to give up on the handsome thief.

As for her dad's backstory, I did not see that coming. And it made the story a whole lot more interesting.
SoWrongButSoWrite chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Why did I have to find this fic so late? I found it right before you posted Chapter 9 and became absolutely entranced with it (read 1-8 in a single day). You have an amazing gift for writing and the impact the Chapter 9 had on me was just...breathtaking. I love your work and hope you write more for this fandom.
Stuckinfiction chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
Aww, you are so sweet. Can I give you a virtual hug? *hug* You're good. Keep writing. That is all. 3
JiggleWigs chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
Wow, you are REALLY good at making me cry. Two chapters in a row! But this time I was crying with happiness :) I'm glad it all worked out. I've thouroughly enjoyed your story and am sad to see it end. Keep writing and I hope to see more Tangled fics by you.
Emma's Angel chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
SQUEE! PERFECT! OH I couldn't have written better myself! Though one teensy little note: I didn't like that eyes part. I (and this a IMHO) would have had that a better image for when the kids come in,lol. :P

Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
This is an amazingly powerful piece. I am glad you chose to share it.
Romance and Musicals chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
This was beautiful. An amazing theory about the afterlife. I actually wasn't heart-broken about the thought of Eugene dying because it was truly his time. Rapunzel was there to guide him through it. And I thought it was so sweet that she waited for him. I'm really going to miss this story. Excellent job.
Kitty O chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
Aw- I adore that last line :)

This whole chapter was kinda an "Aw"/"Squee" fest, actually. LOve and cuteness :)
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »