Reviews for Don't Freak Out
18lzytwner chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
*sniffles* That was sad. What could possibly come after this? More sad stuff?
Slothy Girl chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh *cries* - ilu! poor Eugene :C It says it's not done- so im excited to see what the next installment is :)
R H M M R H chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Really adorable 3
Emma's Angel chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
I suspected this outcome though not quite in the way it was presented here. Still I thought it touching and well written! I hate to see this story end, but all good things must and anxiously anticipate your final chapter!
turtlelover0511 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Oh my gosh! I teared up while reading this chapter! That's so sad! :'( Oh my gosh...very nicely written! I definitely connected with Eugene...oh my gosh! That's so sad! *cries in corner*
ida4444 chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Wow. I have tears in my eyes, seriously. Really intense after just watching Tangled again for like, the, 11th time.

And I have no idea what you'll do next. I mean, I guess the phrase will be said by someone else, but it's kind of weird, since the phrase has been said all throughout the story by Rapunzel. But, enough with my pitiful rant. I really did like the story. It was emotional, just how I like them. :')
Romance and Musicals chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
This was so good. But oh so sad. I got teary-eyed. I have this theory that when the time comes, Rapunzel has to go first. She already had to live through Eugene dying once. It would be cruel for her to have to go through that again.
the-fairy-godmother chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
That made me cry. And I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Good job.
PalladiumPoison chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Fuck, this just shows how attached to fictional charecters I am. I'm siiting here sobbing as I read this and reviewed it. I don't know, when you she a animated charecter you just feel like they're eternal you know? Like they just can't get old and die! DXX *grabs tissue* oh, well... I'm feeling really pathetic for crying as hard as I did when she died, but you're an awesome writer if you could make me sob like a little kid. That magic hair really would've come in handy right about then :/ Anyway, this really was a great story. But what could the next chapter be about with Rapunzel and Eugene dead?
Kitty O chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Awww, that's so sad! Poor Eugene!
Kitty O chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Oh, I hope one isn't about someone dying. THat would be sad! I love this story!
Kitty O chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Oh, she's worried. THat's so sad...

Yes, when a midwife gives a command, I imagein you'd follow it.
Kitty O chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
D'aww...

"With his child." "And unless he was totally mistaken and Pascal actually turned out to really be a frog, he was going to be a father." THe man's a genius :)

Lol too bad he freaked out, but I've heard that men get kinda strange-acting when they learn their wife is pregnant. ANd they do strange things. Who knows?
18lzytwner chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
You captured the role of Daddy very well with Eugene. I love it!
turtlelover0511 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Awww I loved this story! It was so sweet! And how the king used to be a bear? Genius! I loved it! And how Eugene asked Rapunzel if he could give him a jar of honey? Priceless! I was laughing so hard when I read that! And I loved how Eugene was worried that he wouldn't be a good father cuz he didn't have any role models. You really captured his character! Great story! Please update soon!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »