Reviews for Don't Freak Out
Alltangledup95 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Loved how you did that chapter and that last line I was laughing so hard :D I think you should turn it around for Eugene's proposal and have him say don't freak out before he asks her I think that would b really funny cause I think Rapunzel would be so happy she would freak out
Alltangledup95 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
rurouni007 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Best. Ending. Ever XDDD

I love this. I love your writing style. I love what you did with Eugene and all of the twists and you really captured the characters so perfectly that everything that happened in your stories should be apart of the movie. I mean, he logically thinks about getting her to her parents and then they're together and he tries to run away to let her have someone better. That's exactly what would have happened, had the movie gone on to explore these parts of the story.

I absolutely adore this story.

Most of all, I love THIS: "And no, I don't believe Mother had even been a chipmunk, though one of her cousins ate some mushrooms he found in the forest once and believed he was a squirrel for three days, which is kind of close enough. But that's not the point!"

LOLOLOL. So much win.

You rock. Thank you for being such a fantastic writer :D
18lzytwner chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I think a "hit" is when they clicked the link and didn't stay long. A "visit" is when they read the story on the internet. But that's just me.

As far as the chapter, very interesting. What gave you the idea for a bear? Love the last line. :D
lil-fangirl chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
This was fantastic! Eugene's voice is spot on and i love the bit about the hunny :D
helikesitheymikey chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
OMG! RAPUNZEL"S DAD IS WINNIE THE POOH! *lmao*

now that I think about it her dad did kinda look bearlike in the movie...I thought that was because of the beard and whatnot though...*shrugs*who knew!

btw, if you want to go with Merriam Webster's dictionary definitions it'd be Prince Consort...not King or Prince that Eugene and Rapunzel's dad would be technically

Prince Consort-the husband of a reigning queen

King-1a) a male monarch of a major territorial unit; ESPECIALLY one whose position is hereditary and who rules for life

1b) a paramount chief

anyway LOVE IT!

so...she gonna pop the question to him? I'm trying to figure out how else she'll freak him out...there are probably a few other things...like maybe her doing a surprise birthday party for him?

btw, TOTALLY was cackling when she beaned him with the rock...he's lucky she doesn't carry her frying pan around...she'd have either tried to run after him and hit him or thrown it at him...I bet it would have hit him too.

LOVE that Rapunzel and her mom talk...man the Queen's got Eugene's number.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Romance and Musicals chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
This one was really excellent. It just showed more of Eugene's selflessness, which I loved. And, whoa, Rapunzel's father was a BEAR? I did not see that coming lol.
ida4444 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Oh my gosh; this has to be my favorite of the 3 written chapters so far. I love the Eugene's joke in the last sentence. I laughed so hard!

And I also thought it was very sweet that Eugene didn't feel worthy of Rapunzel. If only guys in real life were like that. ;P

Visits (or should I say "visitors") are the people who look at your story/profile. Every time one visitor refreshes it records one hit, or if the story has multiple chapters and the visitor goes to each chapter once, there is a hit for each chapter, but only one visitor for the whole story.

There's actually a button that explains this when you go to Traffic and press Help/Info. Here's what this says:

Hit: the number of times a browser/visitor has accessed a page.

Visitor: the number of unique hits, hits from unique IP addresses (internet users), over a 24 hour period.

For example, a reader named Jane accessing/reading 5 chapters of a story equals to 5 hits and 1 visitor. If Jane refreshes a chapter page 100 times, the system will record 100 hits, but only 1 visitor. If Jane came back the next day, more than 24 hours later, and perform the same task, the system would record 1 additional visitor. In summary, the visitor stat is the most important and accurate measure of reader traffic. Hits can be duplicates from the same reader.

Hope this helps!
Panic chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Well, what a great story. It made me laugh so hard. And, I can't wait to see the nest time Flynn (Eugene?) freaks out!
Lady Greenbrier chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
How many hits you have are how many times the page has been viewed. One person might have viewed it, say, 5 times. All 5 would show up. But it would only register one visitor, because it knows it's the same person.

Sorry if that was confusing, but if it was, it should have an explanation somewhere on the Traffic page.
AIOFanNCRM chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
I hope you know you can just update the chapter... I don't think people know you can do that. o.0

And hits is how many times the page is viewed. Visits/visitors are the people. So, there are less visitors, normally, then hits. I could look/hit this page three times, and it would count three times in hits, but only once for visitors, because of my IP address/my account. :P It took me a while to figure it out too.

But, I liked this. Dang... I still liked it, even though... wow. lol
shotofvanilla chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
hahahaha! i love the last bit. and the part where eugene was trying to leave her kinda made me cry.

anyways, great story!
tinemelk chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
i really liked these two chapters. hope you continue :D
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
This chapter was so good. I like how you made Eugene a little unsure of his feelings. I think it's more realistic that way. I don't think you can fall in love with someone in two days, or at least consciously. He knows that he would die for her multiple times and that's enough for now. "Without bothering to unpack anything, they had all collapsed to the ground, Pascal nestled in the crook of Rapunzel's arm while her head rested on his chest. For some reason, Maximus had allowed him to use his body as a pillow, providing a soft place to rest against." I loved this part. It was such a cute image in my mind!
VocallyWritten chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I totally love this! It's so cute! I think that another one should be flynn finding out rapunzel is pregnent. that would be interesting to see play out!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »