Reviews for An eye for an eye
Guinevere81 chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
This story is great, I'm really enjoying it. I have a strange fondness of whum.
There is just one thing that keeps nagging me and it is people's tendency to describe John's eyes as hazle. They are dark yes and they have a ring of brown tendrils around the pupil but they are in fact mainly dark blue.
It is not unusual for eyes to have more than one colour or for people with dark blue eyes to be expected to have brown or even black eyes (I have dark blue eyes myself and people seem to find it strange even though I am as blond as they come to highlight it).
It is a silly thing to pick on but I guess I have a bias because of my own dark blue eyes and people's tendencey to think that all blue eyes are light and clear... in fact Sherlock has the same kind of eye colour as John with brown aspects around the puil of otherwise blue irises only his eyes are a light colour.
A really stupid side note to an otherwise really good whump story, it will not stop me from reading on.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
Wow, so intense and gut-wrenching, great stuff!

sami1010220 chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
wow, that was...really, REALLY intense, lol. i can't wait for the sequel.
Sarah Knight chapter 16 . 2/6/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Poor John! I like it when there's a plot with the whump. Can't believe you started this before you'd properly seen the show, I wouldn't have known. Although I do think Sherlock was a bit too useless in the first half of the story, he wouldn't be sitting around shooting up and waiting for other people to find John. Also, one line: "Who was 'he' and why was John so terrified of him returning?" I think anyone could figure the second question out, let alone Sherlock! An excellent story though, thanks.
Actual-Grendel chapter 17 . 8/13/2011
I just wanted to point out that you haven't marked this fic as completed, even though it is!
Jodi2011 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Oh just dandy Sherlock. Walking out on John, or any relationship, is hardly a genius move. Stay and talk with him, work it out. Love isn't easy for anyone... not even for 'normal' people.
Jodi2011 chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
and his eye too :(
Jodi2011 chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Chapter 9 - even though John's my favourite character and you, the author, have been mistreating him most dreadfully, I have been quite strong - Sherlock cold - so to speak. But now to see worthless scrawled across John's chest has reduced me to tears.

My poor poor John, you aren't worthless.

Hurry up and THINK damnit Sherlock, John needs you!
Actual-Grendel chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
You haven't marked this as complete, but you do have your epilogue done, so will you add on to tell that the sequel is up?

And I'm just going to point out that you almost made me cry throughout the whole thing. You've written this ingeniously!
XMillieX chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
Omg Moriarty is behind it all! This has suddenly tripled in the excitement level- I can't wait for the sequel! Will you announce it has been published on here so that I get an alert, otherwise I'm worried I'll miss it!

Boobunny60 chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
Fantastic fic ;)

Sequel? Did you say sequel? *bounces off the walls* YAY! I'M SO EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT!
Zonya chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
I liked and suffered this fic so much, and I'm fine with it ending but I was planning to ask for a sequel. Gladly you are planning to write one, thank you!
smiles2go chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
"In years to come..." that's such a great line. Let's know there will be a future for them. Great fic. I do so love a happy ending with a bit of smut.
Power Of Funk chapter 15 . 7/1/2011
Awesome sauce XD You should totally bring Sculptor back in the epilogue! I hope you do anyway.

Also I think you should do the sequel first :)
Boobunny60 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011