Reviews for Dragon Knights: Unending
xadako chapter 8 . 1/11
I finally found a fanfic with the pairing Thatz xDelte in it! You have done a great job! And I would be very happy if you continue this, now that it's been 2 years since last I read it :'3 Anyway, good job for all the canon pairings and somehow, main-story-based plot, plus characters with no OOCness so far! I only wish for more Thatz's and Delte's moment
pikaree1 chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
You need to update! This story is awesome, but it needs to be updated! I've waited for months in vain! UPDATE!
Karlina101 chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
OOOOOO this was good. Why no recent updates?
XienRue chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Thank you so much for the update! Please update soon! It is getting interesting!
Karlina101 chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
HealingHelper227 chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
You do not even know how ecstatic I am to have stumbled upon this fic! I've been a long fan of Dragon Knights and have to say that I was disappointed that so many questions were left unanswered and lose ends unattended. Your story is great, the characters are true to form, it's juggling all the story lines well, and it's well written and interesting. I cannot wait for the next installment. Hats off to you!
Fisca Rinata chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
This is lovely! D
honestly, there are few DK fics that I like *sad face*, and this is one of them

though...I have this soft spot for Kharl and think that his relationship with Rath is quite sad (kind of like unrequited love *cough*). So, I don't wanna see him killed, especially by Rath's own hands ( but, this story is yours, so I'll enjoy it no matter how it will go

keep up with the good job!
XienRue chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
WOW! Thank you so much to share this with us! I am a fans of DK and feel the manga still full of disclosure. And well, I just don't want it to end. The ending of manga made me want to know how Rath will fare as the dragon lord. So this fanfic like "dream comes true" for me. I see that you update rarely, but as long as you devote to finish this, I find myself willing to suffer in waiting. Now I am off to continue my reading of this wonderful fanfic. Update soon!
Commanderjc chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Was the 'Demon King of Arinas Rath' thing another plot point I totally missed from the manga, or something you devised? Either way, IT ALL MAKES SENSE SUDDENLY!
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I really like this but I'm not a fan of the Delte and Thatz pairing, it just never seemed to click in the series. I also didn't know Thatz lost an arm, I'll have to go back and look at that...

How can you not like OC's (I'm a writer of them...I find it fun to infuse my own ideas. I try not to make them Mary-sues.) but I guess you're entitled to your opinion and you've pretty much got them all down personality wise so I guess you wouldn't need a "go-between'.

Until next chapter!

Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Okay, I've never reviewed before but I just wanted you to know (if you care) that at least one person (I don't know how many others) is reading your fanfic. I love it! Please keep writing!
Commanderjc chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
I have to wonder how you'll handle Nohiro- I'll just have to wait and see, I guess!

Anyhow, nice chapter all around, and once again you pull out characters who I'd forgotten or never known about, but manage to give them a personality and style of their own. Silk I'd basically forgotten, but now... It's a skill, you know?

I like how you're doing the relationship between Thatz and Kitchel, it's different than a lot of people interpret it. And Karl is being very Karl, with his mysterious mood swings that probably only make sense to himself.

Looking forward to more!
IlluserMoon chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Full disclosure: this story is the only reason why i keep checking my old fanfiction account. I absolutely love what you've done with it, especially how you've managed to keep it consistent with events in the actual DK series. I'm also nitpicky when it comes to details and everything being accurate and stuff, so reading your work has been such a blessed relief from all those out of character fics that populate the cyberwebs. Being an obsessive DK fan myself who's read series cover to cover a bazillion times, obviously i was kinda sad when the story ended, but reading this makes the characters and plot new and fresh and exciting again. PLEASE please please keep updating and writing!
VAMPIRELG chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Dear lord

C-Can I just say

I kind of LOVE YOU for doing thi aghhh you write so well!

The story really does seem like it could continue where the manga left off! ; ;

you even gave Rath and Cesia a cute moment

even Tetheus and Kitchel! ; 3 ;

okay well

I can die happy now ; UUU ; sobbbbb
Awii Eloise chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
I loved it though i was really looking forward to Cesia and Rath time hahahaha :P Keep up the good work and update soon