Reviews for A Huntress In Hueco Mundo
Random reader chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
More?
okamistar chapter 30 . 2/29/2012
CAn't wait to read what you come up with next
emobunny4eva chapter 29 . 2/24/2012
I loved it! 3
Bibliophile Nicole chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I was hooked from the first word. I hope you plan on posting another chapter. Looking forward to it.
Safiiri chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
Brilliant chapter :) I'm seriously dying for one of the "good" guys to find out about them though, hehehe :)
SuperYuuki chapter 28 . 12/16/2011
-is too tired to coherently review, so is commenting on the fact that she read this-
Bleachcrazy968 chapter 28 . 12/15/2011
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! you're back! You even gave me a whole chapter of Aizen/Night, so I forgive you for the months I spent waiting for you to update. _ jk. love the cap and keep up the good work.
okamistar chapter 28 . 12/12/2011
wow me likly so what will you have happen next?
Frostfire613 chapter 27 . 10/25/2011
This is freaking amazing! Lovenight! I hope there will be a full lemon soon :).

Cant wait for the next chapter!
SuperYuuki chapter 18 . 10/15/2011

:D

Lovely. Just lovely. :) Not sarcasm.

Ya know, Aizen gets paired with many characters (canon and original) due to his smexy godliness, and it makes me wonder how he would handle all of them at once.

Akane (mine): Aizen-dono... I exist to please you, and for that purpose alone.

Renata (Kelsey L Leigh): Sousuke... I couldn't live on without you.

Night (yours): Aizen, I submit to your dominance... (Dramatized, obviously. All of these are)

Ether (mine): I hate my feelings for you, but no matter how much I mess around with Grimmjow, I can't stay away!

Sylvia (mine): With our combined powers, the three of us will rule this puny reality!

Gin: Ditto. Sylvie-chan knows wha' she's talkin' bout. Of course, I hate you but because I love Sylvie an' she loves you, I've realized my feelings deep inside. (Gin x Sylvia x Aizen. Threesome relationship. XD)

Kayo (mine): Lord Izanagi (Aizanagi. In one of my stories Aizen is actually the Japanese god of life and creation), I come baring wonderful news... I'm with child!"

Orihime: I'll smile for you anytime, Sousuke-kun!

Ichigo: We're enemies but you're so obviously into me and you always get what you want so there is no point in fighting it!

Tetsuya (Spunky0ne): You're evil but I can see something beautiful beneath! I'll love you willingly!

Momo: Aizen-taichou... I forgive you! I always will! Please love me back...

Loly: I'm like totally in love with your power. Let me like be ur b!tch!

Urahara: our intellect makes us the perfect match!

And what is Aizen thinking during all this?

Aizen: *Nods head in a cool manner* I'm such a pimp. *grin*
SuperYuuki chapter 17 . 10/15/2011
Ooo la la. Aizen confesses in his Aizen-y way.

(SuperYuuki devoted Aizen fangirl)

(Very devoted)(Like, worship)(Occult)(heck, when saying the pledge of allegiance in school I switch "God" with "Lord Aizen")

So. I look forward to the next chapter that I'm about to read.
SuperYuuki chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
Ooo the scene between Night and Aizen gave me chills. Good chills. Very good chills.

;)

This was much better. It still makes me think of my friend, but it's like my friend in 3 years. Same relative style, but bloody good at it.
SuperYuuki chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
Let me reiterate on my last review.

ALL characters are somewhat mary-sueish. God knows, a lot of mine are pretty sueish. Ageha Muteki, Nazo Akane, Shimizu Ao... And Canon characters as well: Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Orihime... Even Rukia.

Lack of description, while it annoys me at points, I prefer it to long, rambling explanations. Most do.

Actually... I may do fan-art. There is something about your characters that make me wanna draw them. If it isn't any trouble, can you provide me with a brief physical description of your main OCs?
SuperYuuki chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
"Why not her?" Aizen gave them a

tolerant smirk.

Hell fucking yes. Best logic I've seen in a while XD

Your style of writing reminds me of that of a friend of mine. Its nice. Bare-bones, without unnecessary description, everyone just a little bit out of character (in such a way that it works), and slightly sue-ish but Lovable original characters that, while supposedly over-powered, don't act as strong as they are.

This isn't bad. It straddles that area between halfway decent exploratory writing and plot-laden sue-free awesomeness. I was at that point and remember it fondly...

I will give advice when I reach I end, as I do not wish to advise you on things you've figured out along the way. :)
g0ldf1sh101 chapter 27 . 8/3/2011
I love this story! :D I haven't seen one like it before. I hope you update soon! XD