Reviews for For the Lovers of Kames
RockChickWrites chapter 1 . 1/4
Just found this little gem! And it was hot! Have no idea why I didn't see this until now but I'm glad I did. :)
SuperNeos2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This Kames made me realize how much I wanted to write one... so I did, lol. This was really descriptive and very well-written. You should be proud.

And since you inspired me, it'll be an honor if you can check out my Kames stories
DayMoon89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Amazingly written and very hot! You have lots of talent! This was awesome! Great job;D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was REALLY good. I loved it! :D
fashionista5899 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wonderful Work. You are an amazing writer. o
GOTITT chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
switch it all up chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Luvn’ this all so much :)
RamsayFictionality chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
U r such a fantastic writer .
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I liked this, it was really really good.

Can you do one where James tops Kendall?
TheApathyImp chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Holy. Shit. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I think I'm in love with you.

Can I have your fucking children?

*Can't even eloquate better than that because it was so good*
Lily chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
i freakin love Kames and this was just perfect!

and fyi... you NEVER have to beg for people to read "Past the Sorrow"... slash or no slash... that story is a MUST READ!
Captor of the Crazies chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
O_O oh. My. GoodneSS! Holy f*Ck that was blistering HOT! WOWIE every single word has just caused boiling lava hot blisters to pop and sizzle along my arms wOOh someone call 9-1-1 I might just die from the lack of coolness and dehydration! I LOVE YOU AUTHORESS of AWSOMENESS has done it again she has burnt be to a pleasent golden crisp! You ROCK Kendall lover out!
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I can't believe I didn't review this. I see what you meant about loving all the pairing and not just one. This was so good.

Even through the sex was HOT, I love the background story more. I can't how much I loved the small plot building scenes you created. Im a sucker for the small moments:). I love the Kendall rant. It had so much raw emotion.

I think you're great at writing strong one liners. I notice in your cargan, you won me with Carlos' one line "I would be very jealous". Similarly, you won me with James' line "did you mean it?" at 3AM. You are a masterful writer.

Again, your characterization is perfect. They both stayed in character so well. Even during sex, James assert some control with the lube. I was like, wo! James would do that lol. Same as cargan, everyone is always in character with you. (srry I had to mention your cargan ff,, major cargan :D)

I love this ff so much (if you didn't aleady know lol). Hope to see more kames (and cargan) in the future.
InsanityIsBetter chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Thus was wickedededed good! I can't wait for your Cargan one!
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
OMG! THAT WAS SO EFFIN HOT! :D I thought the foreplay was a little too drawn out, but it was all worth it when I got to actual sex-scene! It was one of the HOTTEST pictures in the world to imagine James sitting against the headboard with his legs spread apart! *faints from the hotness* WHOO-WEE! AMAZING WORK! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D