Reviews for Thoughts of You, Moments of Us
whattup'penguin chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I love this! I really hope you update soon, because I love how you wrote these last 3 chapters. They're really in character :)
gibbsgirl4ever chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Love love love it! Please post more and really really soon :)
deeb chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I can't thank you enough for writing this!
blackdisc chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
PLEASE continue! Great writing skills. I'll wait eagerly!
sadi chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Wonderful! I LOVE it. It's new and it fits perfectly in the storyline of NOF.

Katies does radiate warmth. You describe her and the watcher situation , mind , exactly as i feel it(and see it in every episode they are together ) .

I know it's been a few months since you have updated this story but i am begging you please do not abandon it ! It's too good to be left unfinished after 3 chapters.

Please please please update ( as soon as you can or even in 10 months just don't stop with chapter 3 ).
sadi chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
A glimpse in Katie's mind.

Again , perfect characterization ! How do you do that ?Katie is such a sweet , smart ,funny girl , i love her character.

Ps : Jatie indeed.
sadi chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ahh ... so sweet.I smile every time i read your story. I am sorry i didn't review sooner .

It's so moving seeing Katie through Joshua 's eyes.

I love the two of them so much. Autumn Reeser and Josh Stewart have fantastic chemistry.

It's a terrific first chapter. Flawless charaterization , i am impressed !
Yo To The Peoples chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I love these! Update!
espergirl04 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
I love the Watcher/Joshua and Katie! So glad that I found your fic. You captured their characters perfectly.
Reptile Princess chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Awww... I love Jatie! haha cute story.
Desertfox511 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OMG I love this soooo much! Joshua and Katie are my favorite characters in the show and their relationship is the best. Please keep writing these short stories about them! I really loved this chapter and the third chapter. I liked the second chapter as well. All of them are amazing. I just love Joshua a lot so I like that the first and third chapters are from his perspective. However, I really like Katie too so please continue to write from both of their perspectives.
the crow chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
i love your job.

its amazing...and the couple is perfect.

TEAM KATCHER
memvvd chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I really like this. Out of the few stories that are on here about this show your's caught my eye first.

Keep up the good work.
redrose7856 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Hey there!

First of all, I, regrettably, am not fully caught up on all the episodes, as I *just* got into the show and it comes on at the same time as another show I watch, so yeah.

BUT, I love love love love LOVE Joshua and Katie and this fic! Thanks for writing it! Great work, there need to be more NOF fics out there!

Keep the flame alive for our show!

Cheers!

redrose7856
genevieve72 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
oh my goodness i love it! it is so cute!