Reviews for Reassurance
Snowsky chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
D'aaawwwwwwwww... 3
Islanda chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You've never lost your game! All your stories are amazing! I'm gonna review more once I read them...I'm just super bogged down in homework right now! :P

This was really cute though! I love how Geoff just walkes into the girl's bathroom! Oh...typical Geoff! xD
Iluvpurpleandblack99 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Aww! It was really cute and I never thought you lost your game for any of the storys you have before. I like the Emilie-Claire Barlow song that you mention at the begining of the authors note and I'm sorry you've had a rough time. Here's a quote that I hope you'll like: "No matter how long the night rings in, The sun will shine, all will turn out well, and the light will break through the sadness, even if it take a while." - Written by Me!
Totally Calm chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I didn't even know you lost your game ;D

Poor Bridgette I feel like that...every morning. PUBERTY!

But at least she's got a hottie to make her feel better...
MidnightXHour chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was so cute, and I felt really bad for Bridgette at the beginning. It takes a good fic for me to feel something, and that's exactly what this was. Take that, you taunting girls of idiocy! Geoff was not only such a sweetheart, but he seemed to be a bit of comic relief to me as well. "...and that was into a black hole to a parallel universe, he saw this in a movie." That line was pure brilliance. Thank you for creating it. This was very good and all I have left to say is long live Bridgette and Geoff. :)

Oh, and the Glee moment? *enter Katie/Sadie love squeal*