Reviews for Priorities
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 2/6
Very much in character, I think. A well-written, enjoyable read. :)
mercury chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aw! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
evermattered chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Oh my goodness this is so well thought out and cute! Awww!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
A great 5-and1! Thank you for sharing!
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I'm at a loss for words. This was amazing! Utterly fantastic! Your writing is delicious to read, and your Spock is spot on! Every scene was touching, the last one, perfect.

I wish there was more I could write that would let you know how awesome I thought this was. As it is, I'll just have to leave with 'Bravo!' and send you my feeling of utter joy at finding this through the deep recesses of internet space.
Sevvus chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
omigawed this was so cute and all kinds of amazing
brionyjae chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is absolutely stunning :) Such a great use of the 5 1 thing - your Spock was so in character, captured perfectly! :) I can definitely see him being 100% logical and putting others first for its sake - thankfully, logic doesn't always work with Kirk ;) Love it!
Lina03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Aww, it's so cute and so easy to see Spock doing things like these...lovely fic, thanks for sharing
Ryen Selenity Caliburn chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
aww... Jim and Spock are awesome.. :)

Ryen
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
oh wow just wow awsome job i just loved it
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
*smile* Awww.
Keiran chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Love it. This has everything i like in a star trek story. Please write more.
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
It's strange, but when reading anything that has to do with Spock being picked on for being half-Vulcan and half-Human, I want to throw my laptop at the wall. :D Weird.

Wonderful work my friend! We all need a Jim who will stand up for us. XD 10/10!
ashayam T'lema chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awww that was so cute!
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
this is amazing. You have captured Spock's voice perfectly, and Jim is loveable, Wow!