Reviews for Sixth Time Lucky
aww, cute!
hana-to-mame chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Amazing :D
brionyjae chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Owwww, love this! Jim's section was especially beautiful :)
SongBirdie chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
A well written and insightful story, centered on an important aspect of Spock most of us overlook. I liked the fact you had Spock pick up a a mix of different thoughts.

My favorite parts were Nyota and Jim. I felt so bad for Spock in Nyota's part, you can see how badly she hurt him, even if she didn't mean or want to.

Jim making it all worth it loveliness.

Great job! Keep up the great work. :)
Fenice158 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Lovely! _
Wahoogal06 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Hi there, it's me again!

You sent me a private message when I requested one after reading "Memories Make the Man" but when I tried to reply it said that you had your private messaging disabled. Please try and message me again when you have it enabled-I just have a quick question I'd like to ask that I don't want to broadcast. Thanks!

~Wahoogal

P.S. Another great story! D
Lina03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Yet another Beautiful fic...thanks for sharing such wonderful little scenes
IloveJimmy chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
sad, sweet...wonderful
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
awww just awww that was too cute i just loved it
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ashayam T'lema chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
awww this was also cute!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was beautiful and yet so heartrending, I never think about what Spock picks up on a daily basis and I'm sure he's been in plenty of situations where he's exposed to hatred and misunderstanding. Even McCoy, who normally wouldn't hurt a fly, had harsh thoughts about Spock. He really needed someone to GET him, and he thought he had found that in Uhura, but he hadn't. It wasn't until Jim told him he loved him that he knew total acceptance. This was great. I'm going to read your other new one as well, because I like your writing style.