Reviews for 10 Things I Hate About Riku
animegirl2898 chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Please please please update this soon! I can't wait to see what happens between Riku and Sora and what will happen with Roxas. I really hope that Riku manages to fix things before he screws up any chance he has with Sora. I can't believe that after how much he claims to like Sora, he would just give into Hayner like that. I really hope that when Riku tries to make it up to Sora, he manages to without hurting Sora or anyone else.

And i'm really curious about what's happening with Roxas and Axel. If Roxas screws up any chance of being with Axel over Hayner, i will hope he gets run over or something. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Please update soon! Thanx so much, bye!
Lynphea chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
*hands you a reveiw*
OzThePikachu chapter 9 . 10/29/2011
good story, but a lot of spelling errors, i just love OOC sora
OzThePikachu chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
This is great although the part about Hayner wanting to get Roxas in bed is slightly uncomfortable since my real name is indeed Roxas.
iloveme5895 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
i like it a lot. seams like their realtionship is a bit rushed, but i cant wait 4 more great story

AmberRain44 chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Hahah I love how Sora is referred to as "punk bitch". It makes me laugh :3

Update as soon as you possibly can!
MarMarBinks chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I will (hopefully) see you every Sunday! :D

Darn cliffhangers...I hate dem! D:

Great chapter Twinny! I can't wait to see how this goes and I SERIOUSLY can't wait to see Riku kick Hayner's ASS!
Hyperwiwi chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
I think it was worth the wait because you showed us a side of Riku we never thought we'd see. And seeing Sora sweetly snuggle onto Riku was really cute _. But I prefer his bitchy self again XD. Good chapter. It was short and simple but good and interesting.
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
you should make roxas go to prom with axel and I WAN'T TO SHOOT RIKU!(AND TORTURE HANER FOR A YEAR THEN KILL HIM!)
AmberRain44 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Yeah that's right, you BETTER not abandon it!

Poor Sora... I'm really hating Hayner right now.

Getting more and more interesting as I read more. UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :3
Hyperwiwi chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
R-really? F-for me? D:

*dances shuffling*

Take THAT you non-revewier readers!
AmberRain44 chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
This was cute! I'm really getting into this fic. Update soon! And... Riku's hot ;D
Hyperwiwi chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
I love Cloud _

I love Roxas :)

I love Riku's dream! :D

Write more soon, please!

And don't worry, at least you've written something! I'm not done with the finals just yet and I still haven't written anything new. :(

He loves him!

*evil grin*

Can't wait to see how he deals with it! :D
Hyperwiwi chapter 4 . 6/4/2011

Really? two times the RikuxSora?

*dances uncontrollably*

hahaha so cute!

*reads again*

They're perfect for each other!

"it would take all day to prove you I don't JUST want a good fuck."