Reviews for The Visit
AM chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
i'm not going to cry. I'm Not going to cry.
DAMN IT! I'm tearing up here man!
Good story, tear-jerker as well.
Happy Writing!
ArtMelody chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
beautiful :')

truly wonderful.
garbageprince chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Omigod I just burst out crying in front of my whole family. Really well written, good job x
KittyKatTitan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow! That was beautiful and very sad. Well it may not have been so sad, but to me it was u c my best friend died today. I am extremely depressed. This reminded me of her. It was a great story, it made me cry. But that's probably just from my friends death... But anyway it was good. Keep up the good work! P. I didn't sign in! -KKT
crazynerd chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Sooooo sad but sooooo beautiful. You have incredible description. I love it. I like how star visits them. She is an awesome friend.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Just lovely, very well written. You captured Starfire beautifully - presentation of dead plants, she was unable to make it up the hill easily because of her lack of joy. Great imagery. Good lucky on your finals!

Airdrie
Rockinrollchika chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This was an amazing piece of literature. Please write more stories, I really would love to read them.
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Holy crap. Awesome!
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
'( i sure dont cry that easy but u menage to let out a tear from me

when u mention the part where star is crying and then i read the grave's name i sure was upset and super sad C

Using starfire was an excellent choice good work!
PeskyPixiee chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That was... oh my God. So short. But... but so sad. It just. Hogasdhfklsdjk. It made me cry. Stories NEVER make me cry. :O This was just... whoa. Don't ever stop writing, kay?
The Cretan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I think one sums up this story in my mind-awsomeness. Maybe its your style, maybe because you summed up the passion of BBRaeners out there, but whatever it is it got me to read it twice. Using Star was a good device. It added angst to the tragedy and romance. Hope you ace your finals. Best of luck and best in life to you.