Reviews for To Name A Sakura
Innouva chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I LOVE your Zoi/Kun Stories. They are so sweet together :-))

Please make a new update of your SailorMoon Stories. I would Love to read these Fiction more and more :-)))

Greets Innouva
SailorCopperOwl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Love their first first time!
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I have one word for you...KAWAII! I absolutely adore your Kunzite/Zoicite fics! They make me so happy! Great job on this! Loved it! _
Gena chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is such a treat. As much as I really love reading Our First Breath of Life and waiting for the story to progress naturally and the plot to flow as it does...I am a tad impatient, so getting a hint of Kunzite/Zoisite before all that is just...wonderful! Plus it comes with some Jadeite and Nephrite action. It is like getting chocolate and peanut butter! Looking forward to the future of the story!
Falling Sakura chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I can truely say a few things right now. One, I'm almost at the point of tears. Two, I cannot thank my favourite author enough for updating. Three, this just made my week, if not month. As I've previously said, I cannot get enough of your writing. Do you know how long I've been waiting to read this tale of Kunzite and Zoisite's first love? It really is a joy to see your update. And you stayed true to your words! Encorperating Tomorrow, It Begins to this only increases my love for this fic and the pairing all together. I whole heartedly hope you find this review encouraging. Know that even though it may be a while, I'm loyaly waiting to read the rest of the begining of my OTP's romance. Seriously. :)

Falling Sakura