Reviews for To Name A Sakura
Voreca chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That was soooo beautiful! You have such a talent to write lemon-fanfics that are heartwarming and tasteful as well, not many authors can do this. I absolutely love how caring Kunzite is to his little sakura, always making sure not to hurt or damage him. That is incredibly sweet and shows how much he loves Zoisite, a love he cannot express in words! I am deeply impressed, wishing for someone like your Kunzite.
Their great love for the other one and their feelings are clearly open in every moment. Please write more about them!
ili777 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
*.* do I even need to say what I'm going to say? Well it was perfect *.* again.
well you might think that my vocabulary is really low, that I can't really judge things or that I can't feeling anything but 'perfect', in reality though I actually usually write huge reviews, the problem is: I have nothing to say about your stories cause I love every sing word in them, they are so absolutely perfect that I end up speechless and only able to think 'wow that was perfect *.*'. I'm sorry I can't do anything better but I have to say it's half your fault ( ;) )
Innouva chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I LOVE your Zoi/Kun Stories. They are so sweet together :-))

Please make a new update of your SailorMoon Stories. I would Love to read these Fiction more and more :-)))

Greets Innouva
SailorCopperOwl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Love their first first time!
KuroNekoShoujo chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I have one word for you...KAWAII! I absolutely adore your Kunzite/Zoicite fics! They make me so happy! Great job on this! Loved it! _~
Gena chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is such a treat. As much as I really love reading Our First Breath of Life and waiting for the story to progress naturally and the plot to flow as it does...I am a tad impatient, so getting a hint of Kunzite/Zoisite before all that is just...wonder~ful! Plus it comes with some Jadeite and Nephrite action. It is like getting chocolate and peanut butter! Looking forward to the future of the story!
Falling Sakura chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I can truely say a few things right now. One, I'm almost at the point of tears. Two, I cannot thank my favourite author enough for updating. Three, this just made my week, if not month. As I've previously said, I cannot get enough of your writing. Do you know how long I've been waiting to read this tale of Kunzite and Zoisite's first love? It really is a joy to see your update. And you stayed true to your words! Encorperating Tomorrow, It Begins to this only increases my love for this fic and the pairing all together. I whole heartedly hope you find this review encouraging. Know that even though it may be a while, I'm loyaly waiting to read the rest of the begining of my OTP's romance. Seriously. :)

Falling Sakura