Reviews for Hearts
YuHtje chapter 1 . 8/28
Oi... So that nearly crushed my soul with feels... But it was really well written and I like the story _
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh gosh, this was so sad but so well written. You did a fantastic job capturing the emotions behind this one. Thanks for sharing!
that-1-fangurl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Im crying :( it was really good
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
You're killing me with these feels. Because you write the part SO WELL.

You are talented. Very talented.
geneee chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
ouch MY heart
Amore2210.Loves. Fanfic chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
i almost cry good job
SashaCrys chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
awwww that was so sad! i wish she could come back to life... wait, she didnt die a virgin, did she? cuz thts just sad.
x.Sasu.Saku.x chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Made me cry instantly! D'X Gawd, I love you for such an awesome story! I love dark and tragic as well as romance stories! But I also (sorta) hate you for crushing Soul like that and killing off Maka! Even if it was a deliciously good plot! But I forgive you because it THAT awesome!
anonomouse chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
nice, but if you remember, justin law is a traitor.
Idratherbeinbritain chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
that was beautiful! truly wonderful and stein was perfectly on character(not that i really care).
JigokuTenshi834 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
thats... really depressing, and its the kind of deprssing that convinces you to go emo...
BLUECHErry chapter 1 . 9/8/2011

tears are definitely there.. and it was good- :) keep it up ne
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
If my mother wasn't in the next room and my door wasn't open, I'd be bawling right now. That was heart-wrenching and sweet and miserable and... poor Soul.
scythe master chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
that was a very sad story i loved it! i liked the part where stine says he's never heard a sound like that! i almost cried my own eyes out. that was a killer story:)
Laura McKinney chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was amazing! THANK YOU!