Reviews for Sweet Like Chocolate
carla chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
great story i love the becker/jess stories
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So cute. Much love! XD
CityDurl chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This story made me laugh out loud. Don't care that you wrote it last year, must fave! Hope your Primeval muse keeps going strong.
Mijo54 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
j'adoooore cette histoire positivement ! Becker jaloux c'est une vraie bénédiction !

il est amoureux de Jess ! quand il dit "parce que c'est notre chose" je fonds ! c'est quand même Jess qui fait le premier pas et l'embrasse ! j'adooore !

à bientôt de vous lire!
Redheadgamergirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
i liked it i thought it was cute how becker was so jealous over jess but i did have one question kind of in the middle you said "I wanted to ask her out" matt said did you mean foster?
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Becker is so adorable: lying because he wants Jess all to himself, but is too emotionally challenged to actually tell her that! I loved how he was like, "because that's our thing." Can he be any cuter? You write them perfectly. And the kiss at the end was so sweet- like chocolate ;D
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This one was wonderful too. Like that the reason she said no was because Becker lied... gave him away it seems. :)
starzee chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was too brilliant! I loved that Becker seriously thought he wouldn't get caught out! :D
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh that was amazing! xD
Heyarandomgal chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Lol "you taste like chocolate orange"
nightmist379 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
haha nicely done! that was cute :P
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aww! he's going to scare off all potential suitors because he wants her. DAMN HIM! Why can't all men be perfect like Becker? I want a Becker. *grumbles and glares at the lucky b*tch*
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Brilliant. Funny and lovely.
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You write these two so well. You have really captured them. Looking forward to more.
Ruthibobs chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
aw, cute cute cute! one of my two fav couples and you write them so well! keep on writing Jecker please!

Rx