Reviews for Room 1046
LISA chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
that was well that ending was so beautiful i loved it but i really want a Carslile stort plus Edward or jasper
livedays chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Just found this story and do sad. Jasper and Edward should always be together. Just my thoughts.
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
REAL LIFE DRAMA SUCKS! You could have let them cuddle an explanation. I know its your fic. I still liked it even though someone was left behind in a puddle of tears. "SIGHS". Thanks for writing.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
UHG... That was just sad. Sooo sad.
Fliberty chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is so sad.

I was surprised by Jasper’s behaviour in this. He seemed to be going into this intentionally, knowing exactly what was going to happen and was willing to follow Edward’s direction. I struggle to understand how he could be so emotionally cut off and not consider the situation at any point before the end.

Edward was so sweet and adoring. He gave himself over to Jasper completely; he made all the effort and was rejected so cruelly. Edward is a fool to sleep with a married man and hope it will change things but he deserved better than that from Jasper.

Jasper says his heart is with Edward but the way he treated him says otherwise. He isn’t being fair to Alice or Edward. As things stand, everybody loses.
kasiii chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
The magic of this was that you let us all feel that the man in room 1046 which is Edward is the one in charge... but turns out he's the one with the bleeding heart...

Will this have future chapters or is it a one-shot? Don't mind being a one-shot but I think it's a great way to start a story...
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I have tears in my eyes right now. D*mn. I was not expecting that to be so sad...but it was good. I'm glad you decided to keep it sad rather than unrealistic. But...arg! Now I have to go read something uplifting.

I did really like it though. Poor Edward and poor Alice and poor Jasper. This is just a loose loose situation. *sniffle*

-Laura
My name is Seren Dipity chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Travels are always the best way to meet new people, experiences new things and be tempted above reason.

I love how you lead us to believe that the man in room 1046 is the one in charge, just to reveal at the end that he is the one who is hurt the more, who gives the more, who loves the more too.

I would love to read it from Edward pov too. See what is happening in his head to accept such a situation.

Great job Nisa! it was hot the way they undressed! I loved it!

Seren
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
You know what? Your beta is right. I'm a bit (just a bit) disappointed that you left it there, too... And I can feel for both of them. Jas is the married one, with responsibilities, yet also with his own desires. As for Edward, well he was the one who 'gave himself' (you know what I mean, he took the guy to his room, he prepared himself for him and then he bottomed), and this shit is not easy if at the end the other guy just says that "it doesn't change anything", runs to the shower and goes back to his wife...

Great story. Great idea. I hope it is not a one-shot, though.

Take care. SK
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Will there be more? I'm kinda not liking Jasper right now. Poor Edward, I can't believe Jasper left him like that. Great story, sad, but great.
Navygirl14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Wow..this was really good...Sad but good..this stuff happens everyday..it is ashame that people feel like they have to hide...you are who are and you shouldn't be ashamed of it and live a lie...
Raeya chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Normally I don't like the cheating stories. But I am interested in this one. Feel so sorry for Edward. When the story started he seemed as the one in charge.

Great start, please continue!
Korissaa chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This wasn't sad as much as it was real. Life is usually not perfect, as much as we want it to be.

Your descriptiveness was SUPER hot. Their connection was palitable and it made the ending so much more poignant.

I went back and re-read the parts where J entered the room and it made them all the more meaningful.

Great Job bb!
Kerrfrano chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
OMG... I want to hate Jasper right now. He is betraying himself, Edward and Alice but living the lie.

Can't wait to see what happens next
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great story - would love to read more!