Reviews for Mine
Manami Nightray chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Great story! Keep writing!
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I like what you have here. Some mistakes, but a once over can fix them easily.

Keep up the good work!
LovelyDemon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was really good! So cute and stuff. Oz is really cute!
shiory-chan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I. love. this.

Please continue, please!

This story is just perfect! The situations in it, the talk in it and everything.

I found a pic that looks exactly how I imagined the story while reading~

/821708

And lol Break owns the place! And I like how Ada isn't stupid and all.

Its my favourite fanfic so far, I even drew fanart for it! It made my and my friends physics class less boring.

So please continue!

Lots of Love

Shiory
NaiShiteru chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I like your story very much. I love your descriptions and Oz's spazzy attitude. Gil's a gentelman, though. I hope you'll update soon. :3
this is amazing chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is simply amazing!

I lub the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter :D

I'm not lying when I say I read this over like 5 time !

Its just so amazing and the plot is so intresting!~

;D can't wait~~
this is amazing chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is simply amazing!

I lub the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter :D

I'm not lying when I say I read this over like 5 time !

Its just so amazing and the plot is so intresting!~

;D can't wait~~
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE! I LOVE IT. I AM ALREADY ON-BOARD WITH THIS. Erm. Anyway. You can tell already I am going to be everywhere. Review time: Appropriate title for your first chapter. I anticipate more quirky titles of the sort. And Sharon being the kind of easy-going waitress while Gil is working and very experienced that he wasn't offended by Oz's lack of an answer to a greeting at the beginning seemed very in-character to me. HAHA. Break owns the place. He would. (And the diamond description for the eyes is not bad at all... you don't need to apologize for it. )

And thank you for the breaks between different perspectives. I never got confused because of those. *claps*

For some reason I liked that Ada was established as an equal to Oz and on the same level of brilliance as him... cause I personally believe that she is not a bouncy-booby dumbo... and a little genius and strong girl (and as the manga shows us... has a dark side we couldn't even imagine). I'd love to see what you do with Ada later if you bring her into the story. And I'm intrigued by Gil's background... I'm looking forward on hearing more about the Nightray family in this universe.

The first impression I got of Oz's sexuality was that he knew he was gay but didn't really want to express it... which... actually I think is IC if we are going the AU route. Oz knows what he knows but won't make it influence anyone else. Kudos on that. In that section, can I make a suggestion of omitting Oz's response of "I'm just a little spacy today..." only because you established it in his thoughts earlier. Just to avoid unwanted repetition. _ You don't have to take my suggestion if you don't want to only because you have Gil respond to the comment. Otherwise I love this section. Their initial interaction is not quite friendly but not unpleasant... something that feels very real between strangers...

Poor Gil. He can't have his cigarettes. Stupid policy.

And Gil's acknowledgment of his own sexuality was placed fine. I expect it more for Oz but might as well get it out there. And that father comment... *grimaces* That must have stung on Oz.

I liked how Gil just laughed off the situation with Oz falling on him. I feel as if he had been flustered, he would have been out of character for that. With how you've been setting up Gil's personality, this reaction was right.

And then the boys talked for five hours? Damn. That's AWESOME. BWAHAHA... Oz snuck out of the house... I love it.

Okay.. okay... your ending... was fantastic. You know why? You ended it with a nice afterthought for the reader. Now I'm like 'THE HELL? WHO DID GIL FALL IN LOVE WITH BEFORE?' and leaves an open potential for future conflict and many possibilities and GAHHHHHH. I WANT. Goo on you. This chapter was fun. and I very much look forward to see the future updates. Take your time.

Quick fix: "Which eh always was in his father's eyes," -I think you had another bit of a sentence attached? I'M CONCERNED IF I MISSING STORY. And was the "eh" purposeful... cause I like it but I think you need a comma somewhere. x33

... oh hell this was a long review. My apologies.

~ Val