Reviews for Tangled Agendas
Ne'ith5 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Excellent story so far and it's about Ed! Finally a story about my favorite character in the show. And best of all you didn't portray him as wimp or sad and unable to get a girl simply mooning over Sloan. I can see it has been a while since you updated. I hope real life lets you do so, because what is here is good.
greentea chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
This is going great! Please don't leave it there... hope you post another chapter soon.
Disgruntled Peony chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
Eeek! And you leave it THERE? With poor Ed's heart broken? *sniffles* MORE! I WANT MORE! lol... Please?
Amelia chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
I love ed! More please!
iwomans-sister chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
Ahhhhhhh! Where’ the rest of this fic? Or at least the next chapter! You can’t just leave me hanging off of that cliff, can you? I think my rope is about to snap...
Allianora2 chapter 3 . 4/1/2002
Ah...so the dominant's out of the bag! Hehehee...I gotta know what's going to happen? Poor Ed...thought he had a good thing going. You have his personality down! Great going Carol! More please! :)
Jude chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
Poor Ed! Poor, poor Ed! I love it. You do a good job with the characterization of Ed. More and soon please?
Denise Wichita KS aka Preyshy chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
This is very good..I hope you're going to add more

chapters to this. I'm curious how she's going to perform this difficult mission.
Allianora2 chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
Hmmm...the plot thickens! :) Bless Ed's little heart...more please! :)
Allianora2 chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
Hmmm...the plot thickens! :) Bless Ed's little heart...more please! :)
Jude chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Carol, this is great. I love the way poor Ed seems so oblivious to his total appeal! Don't torture him TOO much, O.K.? More, more please!
InvisibleMom chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Wow! This is really good! There is more right? RIGHT? My poor Ed. Such an innocent. I have to know what happens next!
Miamimom chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Oh, Carol...this is good. I guess I'll have to extend your title to Queen of Ed Torture. I can't imagine what you would do if you had both Ed and Darien in a story together.
Allianora2 chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
Ohhh...*evil grin*...I can't wait to see how much danger Ed is in! :) Please continue! More more more! :)