Reviews for All Things Ordinary
akaeiram chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved it! you should do a sequel at the party!
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
You definately get 10 points for mentioning I Set My Friends On Fire. But other than that, this was adorable, and you really got the characters personality down. Great work. (:
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really like this!

It was nice reading something lighter than "Damage Done". I see what you mean by it not fitting in with the tone.

Very good like always.
ThatPrettyStare chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Dude, I was totally expecting some girls to come over! GAHH or something! Or Eli! But then again, it is Adam/Drew brother stuff so maybe that would have felt out of the ordinary lol.

But this was way cutely awesome. I love Adam and Drew :D
WishIWasJKR chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Okay can I just say that I only started reading degrassi fanfiction recently and most of the ones that I have read were either badly written (bad grammar, run-on sentences, etc, yet still got reviews of 'this was well written') or completely unrealistic, or both. This one, however, was legitimately well-written and I loved it! It was funny - I laughed at my computer screen, which, my friend, is a rare talent you've used :)

There was also no sense that you were trying too hard. I love Adam and Drew as brothers and think they deserve more attention and this was just the kind of attention they needed.

I'm probably going to repeat myself over and over if I keep writing this review, so I'll end it. But let me just say thankyou for restoring (or rather, building from scratch) my faith in Degrassi fanfiction (:
WaitCait705 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
haha they're so different but they get along so well. I love their brotherliness
Puritina chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I really liked it! It's hard to just find stories with brothers being normal. I hope you make more and is Adam going to go out with Clare or something? Anyways PMS!
Fireflight chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I loved it so much! You should make more please!
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Okay you already have my input on this, but just in case you forgot, I do really love this. And its funny... most times, Drew annoys me. But Adam does seem to bring out the best in him. Adam's situation makes drama and angst almost a given- it is good to see the other side, that even a life as difficult as his can be good. Bravo.
emomcmuffin13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh my god , you totally have to continue! I was laughing the whole time , with all of adams clever comebacks. Its really god and i NEED to read more. I CANT live without this lol. absolutly amazing. :)
Insideavoice chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
laksdjflasjdflkj This is adorable. AND. I love it.
XFurubaX chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Very entertaining! Hahaha :D but not exactly part of damage done...