Reviews for Trust Me
Kakaline chapter 44 . 6/30
SERIOUSLY?! I STAY UP UNTIL 4 IN THE MORNING READING BOTH OF
THESE DAMN FANFICS AND YOU LEAVE 1
CHAPTER LEFT?! THESE WERE SO AMAZING! Arghh you are an amazing author and I look forward to reading the rest of your fanfics
Guest chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
Enjoyed the revisit of Roxie and Tony!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/1/2014
congrat's on both my girl & it's sequel - thou my girl was very heart wrenching to read due to bren's injuries from the abduction & torcher, it was so well descriptively written, that kept me going, page after page, then finding your sequel, thou still having its heavy emotional parts, also held lots of fun & loving good times for both b&b, with also enough of the rest of the lab gang thrown in too.
really liked how you chose the time lapses - jumps, i felt it gave the story a better feel, rather than a play by play of each mth or yr by yr...loved how you gave bren the courage to not only give into her feelings of love & let go of all her past fears & hurts, letting booth love her - giving them both that sense of of loving, solid family that they've successfully created & keeping alive, against all the odds of their horrifying pasts. giving parker siblings, thou bren's initial troubles thru child birth due to the horrifying traumatic physical & emotional injuries due to the earlier torcher whilst being held captive, after being kidnapped by that psycho.. the ending to your amazing story, having b&b finally get to share in a loving family with adding children, they'd so long wanted, was beautiful way to end this, after all the tragedies & horror they've both faced together & separately within your double feature...

i initially read this story last yr sometime, but i'm relatively new to reviewing. a really great tragedy to happiness story to read..thank you for sharing it with us... Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
alexindigo chapter 35 . 8/23/2013
Everytime I read this chapter I want to physically reach into the story and knee Booth in the nads. What an effing selfish jackass. Ugh! And he's deluded himself into thinking that its for her own good to let it all out. Seriously?! To tell the woman you love, who has only ever cared about what YOU think that she doesn't have feelings? Ugh!

In a lot of ways tv Booth is exactly the same. Always finding ways to change Brennan all the while saying that he loves her and trying to get her to be more 'normal'. Who did he fall for then if he's always trying to change her?! Ugh! And Brennan! HH & Co have made her a caricature of her former self. The fierce kickass independent anthropologist now cries at the drop of a hat and apparently is able to feel because Booth enabled it. *rme*

Always love re-reading this even though it may induce a stroke. :P Thanks for sharing! :)
animebunny14 chapter 44 . 4/12/2013
Another good story from my favorite author. At least on fanfiction. Seriously how do people come up with stories like this? It's almost to good to be true and these stories actually make sense and could possibly be what happens in the future. That would actually be really cool. Thanks for your stories
Lorena chapter 44 . 1/12/2013
What about the last chapter?
C. S. Tolkien chapter 34 . 9/29/2011
So, when you would post the last chapters? Is passed two week after the last update.

Is the last chapters, how many times you have to write it to make it perfect?
MiseryMaker chapter 44 . 9/25/2011
Adorable chapter!
cheysma2000 chapter 44 . 9/16/2011
Good update. I hate to see it end.
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 44 . 9/14/2011
It's wonderful. Ten years. 3 kids. Sigh. I'm sorry to see the story ending. Looking forward to the last chapter.
EowynGoldberry chapter 44 . 9/13/2011
I liked it:)
Diko chapter 44 . 9/13/2011
I was a little confused by the time shift at first but I caught on. Meh if there's only a few chapters left and there's more to tell then skip the menial in between years. I love how Booth took the battery out of the phone. That's just too funny. I can't believe it's almost over *pout* but all good stories must come to an end. Great Chapter!
C. S. Tolkien chapter 44 . 9/13/2011
Great AU, you two storys are much better than the last seasons, is more realistic, less over dramatic, I really like your storys.

And I have some news, my source tell me that it would be a seventh season, 13 episodes, it would be shorter because two reason.

1. Because Emily Deschanel is pregnant.

2. The season six have very low rating compared to season five and four, and put pressure in Hanson in shorting the season, Fox already canceled that the show to be seen in one of their channels.

The other news Fox Channel is so unhappy with the low level of audience, that maybe no will be a eigth season, so maybe the next season would be the last, that are the news, and I am telling you this because I really like your storys.
Itsgoose2u chapter 44 . 9/13/2011
Awww this was cute. Sad that the last chappie is next, but this story was wonderful Piper :)
justanotherbonesfan chapter 43 . 9/8/2011