Reviews for Molly Ringwald, Eat Your Heart Out
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Oh my god, you have to update! I really love this story, its amazing

The idea is brilliant and I love the whole band-tour thing. PLEASE PLEASE write more chapters, so many things can happen when you travel across America (god I wish I had the money...)and I love ya writing Update soon :)
weirdlaugh chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
More? Please? I really really like your AU's, seriously. Haha jailbait Arthur, loverly xD. Seriously though, great job, more would be absolutely fantastic 3
lordbaelish chapter 2 . 2/16/2011

so much win it hurts a little. chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
You wrote more! Now excuse me while I blow off my homework to read it. :D
Zo chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ok, I'm french, I'm sucks in English (it should certainly not be written like this, besides), but I LOVE your fic.
ChampionShoes chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
woohoo! the concept for this story is awesome! i love that you've decided to continue it and i can't wait for more. chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Okay. First of all, I just realized that this story was marked "completed" and now I'm really depressed. );

Second of all, I really want to say I love this story, but I don't think I can express my absolute adoration of it with words. It'! Gah! (Still can't express enough adoration. *sigh*)

Third of all...Usuaully I don't like Eames/Arthur pairings because I never really saw them as a potential couple in the movie, but I'm going to make an exception for this story, since it was so purely genius.

Also, I love Eames's and Arthur's little dialogue exchange at the beginning.

Anyway. Now I'm upset that it was only a one-shot, but I'm going to add it to my bookmarks so I can go back and read it as much as a I want. :D
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ah, that sucks so much... but he gets to be with Eames instead of being far away! . The one plus, I suppose.
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow I hate parents like that...but the exchange between Arthur and Eames at the end is hysterical.
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh, yes...Arthur singing Here Comes Your Man is lovely, especially since we all know how good he can do it:) Nice story.
Lauren James chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love this! Well done!
fullofmisery chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Republicans. I have nothing to say. This, on the other hand, is very cute. :)
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great story!
lordbaelish chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
must get this out before my actual review: OHEMGEE THAT WAS SO CUTE AHH

anyway, I really loved this, and Molly Ringwald CAN eat her heart out because this beats Pretty in Pink any day. Maybe not Breakfast Club...loljk ;)...HEY you should do a Breakfast Club fic, but with the Inception brood...there's probably one up on the kink meme, but you should do it anyway. Do you take requests? If you do, I'm requesting it...(no pressure)

So, yes, it was adorable and not-crazy-Ariadne was the best because I love Arthur/Eames and hate jealousbitch!Ariadne, so this was really perfect.

Oh, btw this is Kelly if you didn't get that from the username...XD
nemurii chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
wow i just absolutely adored that. that was really great. it was an interesting, funny, well thought out plot. & i insist that you continue ASAP. im very excited for the next chapter(s). (: i love the setting, and how you write. fucking awesome! and eames sounds sexy... update soon!