Reviews for Doctor Who: The Lost Child
discordoctavia chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
*nose starts bleeding from large amounts of fangirling*
AnimeApprentice chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I totally just died and went to fangirl heaven! I know it's been a while, but please continue!
EmoPyromaniacFrost chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
yay! please update it fast or ill die or worse...
MissMadelineWilliams chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
my two favorite things put together! i bloody love you.
BaconIsEpic chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
PLEASE!

Post part 2

Im a huge Hetalia fan and Doctor Who fan.

Its sooooo awesome ((as awesome as Prussia)) that you put two of my favorite shows into one.
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Where is the "like" button when you need it?

"Like"!
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
hehe bow ties are cool
eatingsupernoodles chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Very cute.

Cant wait for the next chapter.

I also like that you used the name Amelia for fem!America.

Its my fav name for her.
RosarioImpale chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I... I have been waiting for this fic to come about for a very, very long time.

I think I love you. No, really. Doctor Who is the best and Arthur is just perfect. Absolutely perfect.
foreversnowynights chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This is brilliant! I can't wait to read more!
Sinfully Intoxicating chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
A HetaliaXDoctor Who Crossover? And Arthur is the Doctor? Finally! I've been waiting for something like that. You characterized them perfectly. Arthur makes a very believable Doctor. And Amelia and Madie still have their personalities, but at the same time they act like children, which is sometimes hard to do. At first glance I didn't see any grammatical errors either. Although I am curious about what will happen with the Gryxolt now.. If it will come into play again. Either way, awesome start! Please continue this as soon as you can.

P.S. I also loved that little bit with Arthur insulting the TARDIS and the TARDIS fighting back. That was perfect. It seems a lot of the time, it's forgotten that the TARDIS is alive. But you gave it it's own little spark.