Reviews for Break Down
vault94 chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
love it!
Journeyroad111 chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
Wow...another great chapter! It looks like Sam is almost back to his is old self. That makes me so happy. :-)

I'm sad to see this story come to a close, but because I know that you are writing another, it makes it a little easier to deal with. You have done an outstanding job on this entire story, and I cannot wait to read more of your stories to come!
Twinchester Angel chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
I liked the ending! Nobody can possibly understand Sam and Dean all the time. They're unique! :D Thanks for your hard work on this story and for sharing it. I loved it! *hugs*
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
i loved it!
Journeyroad111 chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
I found it very sad when Sam went insane but I was really happy to Dean stick with him through it. I especially LOVED the memories that Sam was having of himself with his brother when they were younger. The little things that Dean did for Sam when he was sick and then selling his soul for him really demonstrated such a genuine love that is rare to come by. I love how to elaborated on that point. You did a great job.

Castiel...there is just so much that is wrong with his mindset reguarding Sam's soul on the show. I understand why he thinks it was not a good idea for Dean to put Sam's sould back, but what is worse? Sam keeping his soul and possibly, one day, reaching the brink of insantity? or Sam perpetually being tortured in hell? If I had to choose between the two, the first would be the lesser of the two evils. At least this way, Dean can be there for Sam physically and emotionally. He can't be there for Sam if Sam is being tortured in hell.

You did a great job writing Sam's breakdown. I really felt for Sam's character. I truly loved the part when Dean tells Sam that if he tells anyone that he let him cry on his shoulder, then he would kill him. Very funny, and it is very much like something Dean would say.

I'm sad to see that you are ending your story, but I know that eventrally great stories must come to an end. However, I look forward to reading your next story. I'm sure that it will be great like this one. Keep up all of the good work! :-)
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
plz update! poor sammy!
phyllis16 chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
hi i like this whole story and this last chapter was great. i hate to see it end biut i know its gotta end sometime.
Twinchester Angel chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
This was a short chapter but a good one. Sam finally broke through and noticed the real Dean! Yay! I adore Cas, I really do, but something is not right with him. There's no way he could possibly favor Sam's soul rotting in Hell for all of eternity. He's an angel. He, of all 'people' should know that life is short and where you spend eternity is the important thing. So I'm curious to see why the show is having Cas be so adamantly against Sam's resouling. I mean, I totally get that he knows Sam could become a vegetable or even die from the wall coming down but that's a waaaaay better choice than Lucifer's cage. I think you wrote Cas well here and you really stuck with his opinion from the show. Dean's gonna get fed up with the "I told you so's" I think. Anyway, great chapter. Poor Dr. Can't wait for the rest! *hugs*
Twinchester Angel chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Oh Dean. You did the right thing. Even if Sam does end up a "drooling nutbag" (Dean's words, not mine) it's still better than staying in hell for eternity. At least with his soul back, if/when he dies, he'll go to Heaven for eternity. With Dean. His soulmate. :) This was a great chapter. I think you did fine with the doctor. You're right, he wasn't on long. But he had that laid back, happy-go-lucky kind of attitude. He seems like the kinda guy where nothing shakes or shocks him. You did very well. I hope Sam can learn to push past the memories. I hope Dean realizes that anything is better than Hell. He of all people should know that. Oh boys! *pets them* Thanks for this update! *hugs*
phyllis16 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
i am loving this story you keep writing and ill keep reading this is really good
Journeyroad111 chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Poor Sam...I hope that he doesn't get to the point of reaching insanity. That would be way too sad. I really hope that the show does not go this route either. An emotional breakdown, however, would suffice. There is plenty that Sam needs to cry about in the show, and who wouldn't love a scene like that where big-brother Dean is there to comfort his little brother?

You did a great job writing Dr. Roberts. As I was reading this chapter, He still felt like the familiar and charismatic doctor that we first met in "Appointment in Samarra."

This was a wonderful Chapter!
Paulathe Cat chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
I like how you ramp up tension. I like the tone.
angeleyenc chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
plz update! :D great fic! poor sammy!
Journeyroad111 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Another great chapter! it was very enjoyable to read. Once again, you do a fantastic job describing Sam's visions. I really enjoyed all of the action towards the end...I was actually on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen.

I really liked Dr. Roberts in the show, and I'm glad that you are adding him to your story. He was rather funny and entertaining to see. :-)

Please post chapter 12 soon!
Twinchester Angel chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Oh good. I'm glad they got Sam. The poor guy and his memories though. Is Dr. Roberts gonna be able to help him? I loved the Ruby thing. Poor Sam. The showdown with Danvers and Dean and Bobby was well written. I could totally envision it. Thanks for this update. Can't wait for more! *hugs*