Reviews for Locked and Loaded
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Awww.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh Amy ... oh this was good! And look I actually managed to read a story almost straight away! Yay! This was so good. It had what i have been missing in the show and wow I wish they would start this second half of the season like this (and not just because Dean in Peril and hurt and confused and upset totally does it for me :P) This was just so awesomely written and I could hear their voices. Totally in character. I have to admit that image of Bobby in the field looking for their sorry arses totally made me grin. Well done :) You should do this writing thing more often ;) :P :)

Tara x0x
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Oh...Oh hun...I think I love you.

You wrote this with so much passion and emotion and freewholepureSammy Sam! I Love it...

I really think too...this would be the perfect way to continue :) Instead of just sam waking up and Dean being there-this...odd and unlucky and just...them :)

You painted a masterpeice, and I adore your picture.
spnMom chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Really great story... Thanks for posting!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved it! It was so...Winchester. Thanks.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Aww, cute! I loved this.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Damn, woman. I'm supposed to be working. And I was going to post tonight, but not after this. You got me all teary-eyed and rubbing my heart and stuff.

So nice. I really felt this one. And this:

His brother's face was wet and his eyes were shiny and Dean couldn't remember the last time he'd seen Sam cry.

"I'm sorry," Sam blubbered as they started their trek back. Said it and it was everything to Dean. Opened that door again. "For the things I did to you, I'm sorry."

I. Want. That. So. Bad.

I know we're not going to get it - they're going to drag it out for eons (or so it will feel) - but it was nice to read here.

And it just figures he'd miss it, huh? After all that waiting. Sounds like something that would happen to me. :) LOL.

Thank you for posting and for feeling like writing again.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2