Reviews for Exes and Ohs
Wildflower16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I really loved this piece from the start but the twist made me love it more! I've never looked at Lily and Sirius that way before as Lily and James are my favourite HP couple. But now I can't get past the idea, it's brilliant! Leaving the reader thinking it was James till the end was a really good idea as nobody's decided can judge the idea without reading it all. The whole thing with the sorting could be an issue as he would be first. But it would have given the game away and it can be easily explained away. For example, Sirius got in to trouble before the sorting and was late so they had to sort him last. It's a great story, well done!
fairytaledreamer212 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Sirius? I never saw that coming. It was so well written, I was sure it was James. The twist only made it that much better though, since it was completely unforeseen. I'm just wondering why it's rated M? And also, although it can be totally ignored to make the story work, Sirius would have been sorted before Lily. Brilliant idea, pulled off perfectly!
Me chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh, well, that was interesting. I didn't really see it coming, although I did wonder why the character pairing didn't include James. I honestly can't see what the 'mature' rating is for, though, as there is no swearing and no sexual content in it at all. It could even have a K or K rating.

Also, Sirius got sorted before Lily, as sorting happens in alphabetical order (Black before Evans), and we also saw the sorting in Prince's Tale.