Reviews for Everlasting Drowning
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I like what you have written so far. You have the pairing set up for Maka and Soul, and the story suggests that someone is going to try and seduce Maka... Should prove interesting.

I would like to see t his continue.

As for the Authors Note...

It was fine until the professionalism dropped away. Insults aside. Not bad.
mabello chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
What is going to happen?
Mouers chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Continue! Don't stop!
verveine chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was really good! Well-written! I think you should definitely continue it!
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
CONTINUE! soooo good!
Lueur-de-L'aube chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is quite interesting, I wonder whose voice it is. Could it be that it is the personification of the black blood like the little ogre in Soul's...uh soul?

I'm curious how this will unfold. Hope you update soon.

Lueur
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hmm interesting idea you have going on here. Im curious with how you will take this :D

Update soon!

Panda.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
B4 I comment on ur authors note (and u kno I must) that was EPIC! XD I'm glad u made parts of it casual like when maka forgot about pizza and said Chinese. Yah. Now 2 the A/N

Must u insult ur readers? I mean rlly skiz. -_-
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
o.o Wow, this is quite interesting! I wonder who that voice is that Maka keeps hearing...her dark side, perhaps? XP Anyways, I really like how well-written this is, as well as how it completely draws in the reader with its mystery. I can't wait for the next chapter- please update as soon as you can! bd
Black.X.Bloody.X.Roze.X chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
OH MY HADES CONTINUE! IF YOU DON'T I'LL BE SAD AND CRY FOR EIGHTEEN THOUSAND MILLION HOURS AND FLOOD THE WORLD AND YOU WILL ALL DIE. But seriously, CONTINUE. It sounds so interesting! I I want, no NEED. TO KNOW. WHAT HAPPENS. And I loved the part at the end...Very funny.
HiHelloIWeird chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow...

I don't know why you were unsure about your beginning/ending personally it was brilliantly executed, and at the end you uplifted the seriousness of the whole thing, I give you an A all the way and I really really really want this to continue so... Please update.
Mynameiseliza chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Ooooo. Good story. Update soon! :]
Silver Inklett chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Wow, you should definetly continue this! Lol, "But I ordered pizza." I've done that a few times too!
AliceUnknown chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
lmao "unless you skipped over it, then you're a bitch" ahaha i didnt skip over it, though

wow, this is so good! its really well written and no grammatical/spelling/puntuation/etc. errors! there are so few fanfictions that dont have any! so congradulations *passes cookie down*

lol, keep writing!
xxWARxx chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I really enjoyed it! I think you should continue with it. It seems interesting. I hope you decide to continue, it would be great if you did. :D