Reviews for Experiments
blueberrycupcake chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
maybe its not instinct to kiss back, tod only kissed her back because hes in love with her,(read if I die) and nash kissed sabine back because he was cheating on kaylee with her and couldn't help himself. kaylee dumps nash and gets together with tod.
that's my idea, I would really appreciate it if you added it. you don't have to add all the ideas in, just bits and bobs if you want... thanks!

bbcc
Complicated-little-Jellie chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
loved the one shot
fangirl101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
u could do a chapter from tods pov about the kiss after ...i luv the story it so great
no.one.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I say leave it as a oneshot. It's good how it is. Funny idea with the whole "experiment" thing haha.

Oh, Tod...sigh. I love him )
MekaRose chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Tod is my all time fav char. He is very specially him and cannot change. The story was cute.. But only that. Tod would not let that happen. He is dead and knows he can't and shouldn't have physical contact. Despite any feelings he may have, he reminds himself constantly of what is forbidden. I really hope to see him with Kay, but I am not sure how it could happen without Tod being changed as a char as you have shown him. Story made me smile, but could never happen in their fictional lives.
stevie96 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
ok so i totaly know this is a while after you published this so i hope you get it.

You totaly need to have tod pop back in and kiss Kay and then just runwith it from there.
Night Owl 303 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
It would make a two-shot. Next stop, jealous Anyways, good one-shot.
TodIsAwesomerThanNash chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
One thing that you could do, just as an idea, would be for Kaylee to consider how much she liked kissing Tod, for Nash to see that, then for Nash to end up with Sabine, as he should and Kaylee to end up with Tod as she should (in my opinion) and you could make it a three shot, and if you wanted to, continue it from that.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Go with a Tod Kaylee pairing I really want one just to see...
Warner-TV-Brotheran chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO GREAT!
EnchantressNightshade chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
You could always add Tod's POV during the kiss and show all of your adoring fans what he's thinking/feeling. I really like it so far though!

EnchantressNightshade
EnchantressNightshade chapter 1 . 2/9/2011

EnchantressNightshade
Toxic Heart chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
OH. MY. GOSH. I love this! It's so good! You could just make it a fluffy story with T/K :)I would sooooo read it :)
Twilight Chick 01 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love this story!I really think you should make this into a story instead of a least a ,I recieved an e-mail stating that you addded another chapter to this you well know,there is no additional chapter.I was hoping you might know what is going you update the story then delete the chapter later?I did that once and I don't know what did the website send to the readers on story they sent anything at ,I think you should check into you have anymore problems with the story updates,I think you should contact the site and report the problems.I hope this helps. :)

Sincerly Yours,

Twilight Chick :)
Taylor chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love the kaylee and tod action its sooo awesome! Great story!