Reviews for Next Generation
S.G chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
yikes! Crazy fangirl alert! YESH, Someone needs to get a life, a better non insane one.

it's ok if you don't update weekly, just as long as you do, we know that you have a life outside of fanfiction.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Really good chapter dude. Don't worry about length. This sort of length is good for weekly updates or every few days so just relax and enjoy it. Longer chapters will come regardless anyway when it hits main events. Only a few spelling mistakes but there the same words I have issues with :P Good character interaction and development. I can't wait for more :P
MegaBlastDragon chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Yay your back! Though its a filler its still a very good chapter as always. Can't wait till the next chapter is posted. Oh and one more thing before i go: IAAAAANNNNN!

Ian: Oh crap not again! (runs away)

Me: Wait Ian, come back! (chases after him)

20 other fangirls: Stay away from our man! (follows)
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
This is a really good chapter, welcome back dude. I know you said you werent always sure of why you were continuing, but this is really well written. You really have improved by miles and you are getting better every chapter. Keep up the good work dude.
James95 chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
This was really good. I hope there's a chapter when Chris and Jay meet up. I feel like Chris and Devimon should have a sort of deep talk about the personality change thing. Can't wait to see how Grace fights.
Super garurumon chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Jaden & Zoey sittin' in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-/-i-i mean K-I-S-S-I-N-G! " ha i'm such a perv.

it's ok if you don't update right away we understand. just as long as you update.

Again so sorry for the amount of reviews.
Dowski chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
Woo! Another chapter! I need a cameo! XD I am hoping to write the next chapter of my redux tonight.
S.G chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
DIGI PERSONA-world view based on Dakota's narrow minded &biased opinions, on her side no matterwhat and makes up 'valid' excuses why his tamers right.

He loves to hunt his prey and is slightly bloodthrsty,not just dumb muscle.

OTHER-Dakota always has a sheath w/an Athame in it.

Super garurumon's my full name, but i'm just so darn lazy, so it's S.G. for now.
S.G chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Srry about # of reveiws stupid keeps cutting mine off,also it's supposed to be casual-blah blah THEN/mission-blah bla ok?

ANYWAY PERSONA-has a pack mentality and has submissive posture around the 'boss' y'know in a sloutch while looking up, respects personal space./

when dominant she has her back straight,head high and sometimes steps on toes or bumps sholders. Has a slight country/accent twang (thing) Fears father,rape and physical torture (ha! i'm sick!)

NOTES-she's evil!/ATRIBUTE-evil?,pain? idk.
S.G chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
BIO cont.-Slightly participated in crime or work extra on the farm to avoid confrontation with dad(Garret),her mom? Still is in the dark about this,she broke up w/Garret b/c of other issuses (Heck i don't even know why my OWN parents broke up)

Had a horse named Blackie she loved him but had to give him away b/c after her parents broke up she and her mom moved to Detroit 3 yrs ago. Colder weather sucks,it just does.

PERSONA-Very sexist and feminst,hates romantic saps andweak wimpy submissive females.
S.G chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
BIO-grew up near Picher,OK. on a farm,was isolated and was sexually abused by her father(yeah,i'm going there)which gave her a twisted world veiw,thinks that beasts are 'higher' than humans and human males are arrogant,and wants to knock them off thier high horse.

*(example when being told in school that humans are on the top of the food chain)*

She thought"You sure are sittn' pretty on 'top' of the food chain,boy would I like ta pull the chair from unda neath your a$$ &watch you fall " contiued
S.G chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
NAME-Dakota Shade/AGE-18/HOMETOWN-Picher,Oklahoma America./LOOKS-She's lean and toned from her yrs on the farm, 5ft 7in. Mid-tone skin,short,spikey black hair,and green eyes.

CLOTHES-Casualfitted black T w/holes in it,grey skinnys w/splotches of light grey on them,blood red longcoat/Missionlong black jacket w/spikes on the sholders a blood red stained T under it(hope it's fake)red&black tripps w/2 sets of chains on them,3 percings in left ear 1 in right, balck fingerless gloves. (she has cool clothes)
S.G chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
The Royal Knghts are always 'bad' in the series, they are not evil just mislead.I like seein digimon from the 'groups' like Olympus 12,Demon lords, 10 warriors etc. Makes digimon seem more organized than,just a bunch of crazy blood thirsty monsters.

I would like to send an evil character if you don't mind.

DIGIMON-Kapurimon,Kotemon,Fla wizardmon,Asuramon,Marsmon(just to reserve an olympus 12 xP)
MegaBlastDragon chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Ah another great chapter from one of my fav authors! BTW sorri for being late with this review but i wanted to make sure i got my OC finished before i reviewed so here he is:

Ian Rivera

Age: 17

Height: 5'7"

Attire: Ian wears a white t-shirt,black cargo shorts, black jacket, black fingerless gloves, black and white Nikes(Can you guess what his favorite color is?), and a lion pendent (sort of like Leon/Squall's but without the cross;just the lion head)

Personality: Ian is a strong willed young man that never gives up, no matter how tough the opponent is. He can be serious when the situation calls for it but is normally care-free and tends to get lazy with his schoolwork but is an overall A/B student.

Partner(All Stages): Tsunomon, Elecmon, Leomon, GrapLeomon, BanchoLeomon

Elecmon: Elecmon is the strong silent type that only talks when spoken to or if he has a suggestion and he prefers to say in his Rookie form when he's in the Real World or if he's not fighting. Though he is quiet, Elecmon is quite the mischievous prankster.

History: Born and raised in San Diego, California. Ian received Tsunomon when he was 4 and has been with him ever since. When Ian was 10, a fire destroyed his home, killed his little sister and his family had to move in with Ian's grandfather(he's a martial arts master) who lived in Tokyo. Ian has reason to believe that the fire was no accident and that a Digimon was responsible(he saw a large beast-like shadow through the flames). Ever since then, he has trained with his grandfather to fight that Digimon, avenge his, sister and protect the rest of his family.

Digivice: White w/ black trim

Anything Else: Owns an i-Pod Nano,listens to Hip-Hop, R/B, and Rock, and is known as the 'High School Casanova' at his school.
FaolinHayashi chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
I like the new chapter!

Keep your writing your very talented, normally, most people won't put that the Digimon's lungs hurt or that they cough up blood... Very good! :D
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »